International Surface Technologies
International Surface Technologies is a leading manufacturer of standard and custom engineered equipment to recycle used solvent in many industries. Use our solvent recycler to recover up to 97% of used solvent from your processes and save big on both pure solvent purchases and waste disposable services. Through our distribution network we are able to cover all of North America. We are dedicated to being an innovative and trusted supplier in the design, fabrication and distribution of recycling equipment.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Hazardous Waste
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
Who we are
We are a leading industrial manufacturer of standard and custom engineered equipment for the solvent recycling industry.
We are dedicated to being an innovative and trusted supplier in the design, fabrication and distribution of recycling equipment. The success of our mission relies on our core values: Innovation – Integrity – Quality.
- Solvent Recyclers and Cleaners for the Construction Industry - Construction & Construction Materials
- Diverse Surface Treatment Technologies for Military Industry - Manufacturing, Other
- Solution for Shipyard Maintenance Equipment - Mining
- Recycling and Washing Equipment for the Manufacturing Industry - Manufacturing, Other
Solvent Recycler for The Canyon Creek Cabinet Company - Case StudyAuthor: IST
ChallengeHow to eliminate hazardous waste while ensuring compliance with existing hazardous waste disposal legislationSolutionsDue to volumes of Acetone used per month, Canyon Creek decided to ...
- ISTwash - Model M2424VP to M4860VP - Aqueous Parts Washer - Brochure
- ISTwash - Model M2424VP to M4860VP - Varsol Parts Washer - Brochure
- ISTpure - Model SR30-60 - Small Capacity Batch-Type Solvent Recyclers - Brochure
- ISTpure - Model SR120-180-240 - Large Capacity Batch-Type Solvent Recyclers - Brochure
- Aerospace & Air Transport
- Automobile & Ground Transport
- Automobile & Ground Transport - Cars
- Automobile & Ground Transport - Trains and Railways
- Construction & Construction Materials
- Manufacturing, Other