IRT Consult Ltd.
IRT Consult Ltd. provide VOC leak and emissions survey services to the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical, landfill and environmental monitoring industries. We use state of the art Gas FindIR cameras to identify fugitive gas emissions from pipelines, storage vessels, reactor vessels, process plant, landfill gas well heads, landfill sites etc. We provide our service worldwide and welcome any enquiry or request for information. Providers of thermographic inspection services and fugitive gas emissions services
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Leak Detection
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- IRT Consult are providers of Specialist Services to the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical, Marine and Manufacturing Sector.
NEW! VOC Leak Detection Service from IRT Consult
- IRT Consult are proud to announce that we are now providing VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) Leak detection using Infrared Technology.
- Our service uses state of the art imaging equipment to visually show the location of fugitive emissions or leaks.
- Our service is fast, safe and economical when compared with existing methods of VOC Leak Detection.
- Fugitive gas emissions cost companies' money and time to locate.
- On an annual basis vast sums of hard earned revenue are being invested in the identification and tagging of these leaks as part of companies LDAR (Leak Detection and Repair) programmes.
- Fugitive emissions typically account for about 50% of total hydrocarbon (THC) emissions from process plants.
- A study by the API found that over 90% of controllable fugitive emissions come from only about 0.13% of the components, and that these leaks are largely random. The majority of the mass emissions come from a small number of components with high leak rates.