Israel Water Works Association
Founded in 1954 with the aim of streamlining the use of water, improving and improving the water systems of the Association`s customers and water consumers, training management and operations personnel, promoting and improving the technology and operational knowledge and management of water supply systems, irrigation, effluent utilization and effluent recovery. The Water Workers Organization combines many rural communities (kibbutzim and moshavim), organizations, councils and water associations, provides its members and clients with objective and professional treatment of the infrastructural flows, and serves as a professional representative in the various water areas. The staff of the organization consists of the leading professionals in Israel and is a professional and experienced in a wide range of issues related to the water sector. The integration and collaboration between all the entities in the office enables the provision of comprehensive and economically viable solutions.
The purpose of the organization is to improve and promote the economic conditions of its members in accordance with cooperative principles and in particular:
- Develop, refine and optimize the water sector in agricultural communities
- To instruct and advise members and to guide them on arranging water facilities, irrigation methods and their generalization, economical use of water and the like to handle the planning of water sources, the implementation of the water network for agricultural communities. Stand in contact with water workers in the farms and give them professional guidance on promoting the industry
- Call on behalf of its members with various institutions and individuals. To represent the Association's members in various agreements and contracts with each body that is the
- organization is made up of highly knowledgeable people and unique experience in a wide range of water related issues. These experts provide the organization's clients with a wide range of solutions from an overall perspective. The organization's customers include local authorities, water corporations, agricultural associations, water associations, kibbutzim, moshavim and farmers.
- Expert concentration, accumulation of knowledge and experience in Israel and abroad, exposure to all economic factors and water consumers in the country and retirement covering all regions of the country, enable members of the organization and its clients to enjoy professional service, technological innovation and wide coverage of the organizational, municipal and local water sector in various aspects.