ISVE is leader in the design and manufacturing of recycling and wood treatment plants since 1977. We offer reliable and customized solutions, combining high efficiency levels with a concrete environmental sensitivity. Our products ensure innovation and quality. Our customers can count on our skilled technicians: their satisfaction is our main target.
Find locations served, office locations
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
ISVE srl has been producing shredding equipments for more than 40 years, ideal to grind any non-ferrous waste with high performance: plastic, wood and packagings, paper, cardboard, glass, fruit shells, cans, tyres, leather, copper cables, general waste.
Single and double shaft-shredders, four-shaft shredders, combined systems and granulators are the core business of our recycling division.
They are the ideal solution for all those activities which want to reduce their industrial wastes, saving time, space and money.
All models can be customized according to the customer’s exigence: they can be provided with conveyor belts, deferrization systems for metal parts, suction and recovery systems.
Besides shredders, ISVE srl is also leader in wood treatment in Italy and abroad, it was the first one to use vacuum technology as an element of innovation to support the wood processing.
ISVE srl designs and manufactures vacuum drying kilns, impregnation plants, handling systems, vaporizers and sprayers and systems for heat treatment.
- ISVE, leader in the design, construction and marketing of plants in the recycling and wood treatment sector, has recently diversified its activity with vacuum autoclaves and blade granulation systems for the food sector.
- The widest range of shredders, grinders and granulators on the market for any industrial waste recycling need.
- Experience and technical capacity since 1977, for each type of plant.
- Solutions to make your production and recycling line machines operative, with custom-made hoppers and planned bases.
- Post-sale service with spare parts computerized management.
- Detailed computation available to the client 24 hours a day.
- Workshop dedicated to assistance and repair.
- Technical staff and special carpentry unit for each specific demand.
- Isve Server Connection: functioning is monitorized directly from the mother-house.
- Technological innovation and the pursuit of excellence are the keys to ISVE's significant growth on international markets.
- The company, founded in 1977, has been able to gain authority and consensus by turning strongly to dynamic sectors such as wood and recycling.
- Our commitment and that of the whole team of our employees and collaborators, has always been to offer the market reliable and customized solutions.
- Technologies characterized by being able to combine very high efficiency levels with a concrete environmental sensitivity.
International Authority Consolidated by the Performance of the Technologies
ISVE positions itself on the reference markets as a partner capable of realizing technologies that activate virtuous production processes: less waste and greater economic advantages.
ISVE systems are preferred by many important companies operating worldwide in the wood sector (production of musical instruments, furniture factories, carpentry, outdoor furniture) and in other areas of advanced manufacturing.
These companies are united by the demand for systems capable of combining high performance, maximum reliability and great versatility.
Each ISVE machine is an original and unique system, based on elements consolidated at the engineering level, but structured to meet specific customer needs.
With a main objective: to allow the customer to quickly return from the investment and thus generate significant economic gains.
In its business philosophy, ISVE pays specific attention to each customer, beyond its corporate size or operating sector. For their exclusive technical-engineering characteristics, ISVE systems are highly appreciated both in industry and by the artisan laboratory, which considers them safe references also for ease of use and low operating costs.
The construction of ISVE machines is scrupulously planned and takes place in a certified quality regime.
Each individual plant is produced and assembled in the factory to test full compliance with the design expectations and verify their correct functioning.
During its entrepreneurial development, ISVE made the strategic choice to take care of every phase of the process, from design with the most modern 3D software, to the construction of the system, to operational checks, up to installation at the customer.
IT and digital management components are also developed within the ISVE technical team. The control of the entire supply chain allows to maintain the highest quality standards and to guarantee the systems for 24 months.
The development of new technological solutions has led ISVE to use IT systems capable of configuring customized layouts.
The experiences of the plants installed in various parts of the world are the best testimony of how ISVE constantly invests to continue to be at the top of the sector.
ISVE has developed innovative technological solutions that have revolutionized approaches and processing method.
For example ISVE was the first to have perfected the vacuum technology as an element of strong innovation in support of the woodworking processes.
In the ISVE business philosophy, the Service has an importance similar to that of the finished product.
Guaranteeing timely and competent assistance anywhere in the world, directly or through a network of qualified partners, is a fundamental commitment.
Isve Server Connection: assistance also online
- With an additional module, each ISVE machine is designed to be connected online via the company intranet or via the internet.
- With this system, the operation of the systems can also be monitored directly by the ISVE Service technicians.
- Always online, remotely, it is also possible to update the software and adjust the operating parameters.