Jacobi Consulting is a full-service consulting company offering technical and regulatory services for clients with environmental and radiological issues.We provide hands-on technical assistance in the licensing, construction, operation and decommissioning of nuclear facilities, including expert guidance on radiation risk assessment, licensing and permitting of nuclear facilities, environmental assessments, nuclear facility closure and decommissioning plans, radiological and nonradiological environmental monitoring programs, and nuclear facility operating procedures.
Jacobi Consulting is a full-service environmental consulting company specializing in technical and regulatory assistance related to nuclear facilities and radioactive materials.
Experienced professionals with extensive knowledge of the nuclear industry and the regulation and use of radioactive material can save you money by helping you navigate the labyrinth of federal and state regulatory programs related to licensing, inspection and enforcement.
We provide expert assistance on the management of radioactive waste storage, processing and disposal facilities, including waste brokerage.
We assist companies in the management of complex and controversial projects by providing:
- Expert guidance in overall management of the project.
- Support for meeting external challenges such as media, legislative, community relations, regulatory and technical issues.
- Development of media plans, legislative strategies, community relations plans, engineering processes, and quality assurance programs.
- Assistance in navigating the Byzantine government regulatory environment
- Providing training to existing staff
- Providing control measures to manage costs
- Developing overall project strategy
- Conducting task analysis of operating procedures and processes (walk through – talk through, hierarchial, flowcharting, streamlining).
You should use our services because your interest is our interest. We can:
- zero in on your goal
- help you control costs
- help you effectively manage your contractors
- streamline project staffing and procedures to save you money
- deal effectively with media, regulatory and governmental affairs