JDC Electronic SA
JDC Electronic SA develops and manufactures a range of professional weather stations and specific sensors (wind, temperature, fluid velocities, …). With these 25 years experience, JDC Electronic SA embarked on the adventure of watches and manufacturer developing with a totally innovative technology, sold under the De Havilland Watches SA. This watch incorporates several patented innovations pilot. The company now has 13 employees and has an excellent reputation, and generates 60% of its turnover to export about 80 countries.
Based in Yverdon-les-Bains, JDC Electronic SA began its business developing and manufacturing measurement instruments for extreme sports. Today, this SME is a leader in this market with a full range of products. All these devices are based on a patented invention that uses the magnetic field to transmit information.Sous-traitance
Through subcontracting activities requested by watch brands JDC Electronic SA has diversified in the field of microelectronics and microtechnology watch, and POS (advertising point of sale).
Transmission of physical (ie displacement, velocity) by the magnetic field.Key Dates
- 1983: Patent of the transmission speed of the magnetic field.
- 1984: Launch of Skywatch® Wind and SPEEDWATCH®.
- 1987: Acquisition of own premises.
- 1991: Launch of Skywatch® Fun.
- 1992: Launch of Porosity MK1.
- 1996: Launch of SKYWATCH® Eole.
- 1998: Launch of SKYWATCH® Meteos.
- 1999: Launch of FLOWATCH.
- 1999: Launch of SKYWATCH® WWS.
- 1999: Development of a magnetic button for a large Swiss watch brand.
- 2000: Launch of SKYWATCH® Geos 9.
- 2001: Launch of SKYWATCH® AWS.
- 2002: Launch of SKYWATCH® Atmos.
- 2004: Launch of the range SKYWATCH® Xplorer.
- 2006: Launch of SKYWATCH® Geos 11.
- 2006: Development of two electronic movements for two Swiss watch brands renowned.
- 2008: Purchase of the company MADD Technologies Sàrl.
- 2008: Development of a watch for the De Havilland SA Watches.
- 2009: Renewal of the range SKYWATCH® Eole and Meteos.
- 2009: Launch of new FLOWATCH.
- 2009: Launch of new SKYWATCH® Atmos.
- 2012: Renewal of the range SKYWATCH® WWS and AWS.
- 2012: Launch of SKYWATCH® N.E.W.S.
- 2012: Launch of SKYWATCH® Aero.
During its existence, JDC Electronic SA has gained experience and expertise in:
- Development of electronic subassemblies,
- development of mechanical subassemblies,
- product design,
- Partnership for a production in the Far East.
Today, JDC Electronic SA is active in:
- instruments for sport and recreation,
- scientific measuring instruments
- and watches.