At Jenfitch, Inc., we are developing water treatment chemical solutions for meeting the strenuous demands for the 21st Century. With over 40 years in the water treatment industry, we are concern with developing technologies that help solve the problem of safe drinking water for the plant. Jenfitch, Inc. is a manufacturing and marketing firm that specializes in water treatment chemicals used in the following industries: Potable water treatment facilities, wastewater treatment facilities, power generation facilities, pre & post harvest operations, oil & gas processing and refining.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Chemical Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Jenfitch, Inc. is a manufacturing and marketing firm developing water treatment solutions for the water treatment problems in the 21st Century.
We offers the following:
- Coagulants/Flocculants for water and wastewater treatment process (NSF approved too!)
- Struvite & Vivianite control and removal
- Metal Removal-dissolved copper & dissolved zinc
- Organo-Clay technology
- FOG & TPH removal in municipal and industrial accounts
With over 30 or more years in the industry, we offer over 100 different types of coagulants and flocculants to meet the new regulatory requirements. We specialize in developing treatment programs that can:
- Prevent or remove struvite scale
- Prevent or remove vivianite scale
- Lower dissolved copper to less than 1 ppb
- Lower dissolved zinc to less than 25 ppb
- Provide an environmental safe polymer solvent
- Provide a cost effective method to treat wastewater contaminated with crude oil