JIUWU Hi-Tech Membrane Technology
Jiangsu Jiuwu Hi-Tech Co. Ltd. (Referred to as “Jiuwu Hi-Tech”) was founded in 1997. In 2017, JIUWU HI-TECH was listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange (stock code: 300631). They have become the largest ceramic membrane manufacturer in the World. Jiuwu Hi-Tech has many unique membrane applications and more than 50 Patents regarding ceramic membranes, systems and process applications, in areas such as Food & Beverage, Bio-Pharm, Environmental and the Chemical Industry. Jiuwu Hi-Tech is a system integrated provider. Jiuwu Hi-Tech has an advance R&D Center with more than 100 Pilot Units. We have many material scientists and experienced engineers. Jiuwu Hi-Tech can offer solutions and services for trials, design, manufacturing, installation, commissioning, ceramic replacements and after-sales service.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Filtration and Separation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 10,000,000 - 100,000,000 â¬
Jiuwu Hi-Tech is making efforts to ensure all manufacturing processes are to the highest standard of quality with the full support and co-operation of Jiuwu Hi-Tech staff.
JIUWU HI-TECH has become a leading company in the membrane separation industry.
- Our customers are our first priority.
- Integrity is our aim.
- Innovation is a primary goal.
- Struggler is our wealth.
To become the world leader in the membrane separation industry.
We recognize the impact we have on the environment and the communities in which we work. Our long-term vision is to restore the environment and enrich the local communities in which our developments and operations are placed. Our goal is to be the leader in sustainable environmental practice.
To achieve our vision, we will:
- Inform and comply with environmental legislation, regulation and other requirements as a minimum, we seek to meet or exceed industry best practice and to innovate along that journey.
- Employ strategies to use our resources efficiently, eliminate or minimize any polluting activities to air, land and water and minimize and control our waste, segregate for re-use and recycle wherever practical.
- Identify our environmental and social Impacts and explore every opportunity to demonstrate a positive impact on the environment and our local communities in all our activities and developments, and those of our supply chain.
- Exhibit leadership through the continual improvement of our environmental and social performance.
- Demonstrate forward-thinking through planning for and adapting to climate change.
- Demonstrate responsible procurement of materials, products and services.
- Train all of our employees and promote environmental best practice to our clients and supply chain partners.
We are committed to the following actions:
1. We will promote the use of Best Practice identified from our projects
2. We will be advocates for sustainable design with our clients, consultants, supply chain and employees to ensure that the importance of sustainable design and construction is recognized in our delivery of variations and Lie Cycle replacement.
3. We will encourage clients to commission projects which:
(1) Use natural resources efficiently, no waste of any power during work.
(2) Encourage our clients to minimize potential risk to land, water and atmospheric environmental systems and enhance the local environment by adding value to local ecological systems.
This Position Statement has been developed to help our business to meet the objectives of our Global Environment Policy.
The quality test items of ceramic membrane:
1.Ordinary test items
Appearance inspection, tolerance size, maximum pore size and pure water flux.
2.Spot test items
Average pore size, porosity, flexural strength, acid and alkali corrosion resistance test
The quality test items of ceramic membrane housing:
- Water pressure test
- Appearance and welding quality inspection
- Field pipeline test
- Appearance test
- Valve, fastening
- Water pressure
- Pump test
- Automation equipment program debugging