A family-owned company, KAESER KOMPRESSOREN is one of the world`s leading manufacturers and providers of compressed air products and services. Established in 1919 as a machine workshop, Kaeser currently has two manufacturing sites in Germany. The company employs approximately 5,500 people worldwide.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air and Climate
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Over 1000
- more than 1,000,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
KAESER KOMPRESSOREN offers the following products and services:
- Rotary screw compressors
- Reciprocating compressors
- Road-going portable compressors
- Dental compressors
- Compressed air management systems
- Vacuum pumps
- Compressed air tools and accessories
- Consultation and planning
- Compressed air demand analyses
- Contracting (operator models for compressed air stations)
The company manufactures its products in Coburg (northern Bavaria) and Gera (Thuringia) in Germany. They feature outstanding reliability, energy efficiency, cost efficiency and ease of maintenance – all of which help Kaeser to achieve its top priority: maximum customer satisfaction.
Not only our development engineers, but also our service staff and sales engineers are fully committed to this key objective. Our service staff starts planning the spare parts supply process parallel to the product development process. The sales engineers advise customers on the optimal scale and features of the systems and arrive at an ideal solution based on the specific site and production conditions.
Even following system installation, Kaeser believes it is important to maintain close dialogue with the customer. This ongoing exchange supports a continuous improvement process for products and services.
This is an essential factor behind the reliability, cost-effectiveness and quality for which Kaeser products are renowned throughout the world. This approach has not only allowed Kaeser to open up key global markets, but has also enabled the company to create and secure jobs in Germany as well as abroad. Today, Kaeser compressors and equipment are sold through a comprehensive network of branch offices and exclusive partners in over 100 countries.
Quality has always been the highest priority in our organization. The success of our company is attributable ultimately to the quality of our products and services.
We received certification of compliance with ISO 9001 in 1995. This is confirmation that our employees
- in the individual organisational units are trained and qualified for their jobs,
- provide the necessary operating resources,
- are informed, in writing about all points concerning the standards, and
- that evidence can be provided at any time that they observe and follow the standards.
Our Quality, Environmental and Safety Management system (QESM system) is implemented in every KAESER KOMPRESSOREN location throughout the world.
Having implemented the QESM system, we can document our compliance with the standards:
- ISO 9001:2008 (for Mobilair: including the European Road Traffic Regulations)
- ISO 14001:2004
- ISO 18001 (OSHAS = Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series)
The following instruments are used:
- A process-oriented documentation structure
- Measurable objectives in the various areas
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) that are compared with the objectives and indicators of previous periods and evaluated
- measures for Continuous Process Improvement (CPI)
- Regular audits
- Recurrent training and instruction
Our QESM system consists of:
- the QESM manual providing an overview of the structure of our QESM documentation and serving as information for customers and colleagues as well as the
- QESM Procedural Instructions, that describe our processes,
- QESM Work Instructions describing activities in detail, and
- QESM Forms for the documentation.
Work Instructions and Forms are referred to in Procedural Instructions. Work Instructions and Forms are sorted and numbered according to functional areas.
We would like to acquaint our employees and customers with the basic thinking contained in our corporate policy. This is evaluated regularly and is amended as necessary to suit changing conditions.