Kaeser Kompressoren GmbH
Kaeser Kompressoren has been providing compressed air systems solutions since 1919 and currently employs more than 6700 people throughout the world. We consider ourselves as a partner to our customers and develop tailor-made, energy-efficient and reliable compressed air solutions. With our philosophy of `more compressed air for less energy`, we have become a leading key global player in our industry. KAESER KOMPRESSOREN offers products, services and complete system solutions to supply compressed air to manufacturing and working processes. Our solutions combine products to produce and treat compressed air with comprehensive analysis and consultation. Our goal is to achieve optimal availability and an advantageous total cost of ownership for our customers.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air and Climate
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Over 1000
- more than 1,000,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Kaeser has been in business since 1919 and is now among the key global players in its market segment. Kaeser is active in more than 140 countries around the world through local offices and exclusive partners.
For information on the latest developments, our products and other news from KAESER KOMPRESSOREN, visit the Press section.
We have more than 6700 employees around the world and are always looking for qualified personnel. Get to know us and start your career with KAESER KOMPRESSOREN.
Quality has always been the highest priority in our organization. The success of our company is attributable ultimately to the quality of our products and services.
We received certification of compliance with ISO 9001 in 1995. This is confirmation that our employees
- in the individual organisational units are trained and qualified for their jobs,
- provide the necessary operating resources,
- are informed, in writing about all points concerning the standards, and
- that evidence can be provided at any time that they observe and follow the standards.
Our Quality, Environmental and Safety Management system (QESM system) is implemented in every KAESER KOMPRESSOREN location throughout the world.
Having implemented the QESM system, we can document our compliance with the standards:
- ISO 9001:2008 (for Mobilair: including the European Road Traffic Regulations)
- ISO 14001:2004
- ISO 18001 (OSHAS = Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series)
The following instruments are used:
- A process-oriented documentation structure
- Measurable objectives in the various areas
- Key performance indicators (KPIs) that are compared with the objectives and indicators of previous periods and evaluated
- measures for Continuous Process Improvement (CPI)
- Regular audits
- Recurrent training and instruction
Our QESM system consists of:
- the QESM manual providing an overview of the structure of our QESM documentation and serving as information for customers and colleagues as well as the
- QESM Procedural Instructions, that describe our processes,
- QESM Work Instructions describing activities in detail, and
- QESM Forms for the documentation.
Work Instructions and Forms are referred to in Procedural Instructions. Work Instructions and Forms are sorted and numbered according to functional areas.
We would like to acquaint our employees and customers with the basic thinking contained in our corporate policy. This is evaluated regularly and is amended as necessary to suit changing conditions.