Kanomax USA, Inc.
Kanomax delivers the best measurement solutions with its products and services that adapt precision measurement technology for fluids and particles. We contribute to technological innovation and quality improvements for the processes of quality and environment management. Sustaining human well-being in the areas of environment, health, and energy have always been a primary focus of Kanomax. We develop leading technology with the goal of maintaining health and safety in industries including automotive, aerospace, semiconductor, electronics manufacturing, heavy industry, steel, shipbuilding, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, food processing, medical, construction and civil engineering. In recent years, we have implemented a global growth strategy led by our unique and extremely dynamic management team located in Japan and the US.
Find locations served, office locations and our distributors . Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Our reliable technology and 60 years of accumulated knowledge and know-how has allowed us to establish a global network between our management and employees. Our team aims to achieve global leadership in the niche markets we serve.
Our corporate philosophy is “pursue creativity and innovation.” We chose this for two reasons:
- “Creativity” is absolutely vital in the development of innovative products.
- “Innovation” not only means dramatic changes, or creating something new, but it also refers to improving efficiency and effectiveness in every way possible.
Quality has always been of the utmost importance to us. We don’t shy away from our mistakes or shortcomings; if there is a better way, we will be the first to admit it. We often redesign products over and over until we get it right. We ask the professionals who use our products in the field for feedback on how we can improve our instruments. The first step to progress and improvement, in our opinion, is that there is always room for it. We welcome feedback and criticism from anyone who has ever had any kind of contact with our products or services, and we will always prioritize the implementation of new ideas when they are better than the ones currently employed.
We look forward to serving you with Kanomax products!
- ASHRAE (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers) – www.ashrae.org
- IAQA (Indoor Air Quality Association) – www.iaqa.org
- ISPE (International Society for Pharmaceutical Engineering) – www.ispe.org
- IEST (Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology) – www.iest.org
- AIHA (American Industrial Hygiene Association) – www.aiha.org
- AABC (Associated Air Balance Council) – www.aabc.com
- NEBB (National Environmental Balancing Bureau) – www.nebb.org
- SPIDA (Spiral Duct Manufacturers Association) – www.spida.org