We are manufacturers of professional diamond tools for the pipeline renovation (sewer rehabilitation robots) and for the construction and stone industry (diamond blades and diamond core drillings). We offer professional tools for almost all robots used in sewer rehabilitation and pipe rehabilitation (KATE, PMO, Hächler, ProKasro, Schwalm, IMS, IBG, I.S.T., IBAK, ...). The quick delivery of tools, made possible through the permanent availability of tools, and the production of special designs are strengths that our customers appreciate all over the world.
- 1979 - The development of Kardiam AG started in Zürich/Switzerland. The quality, which still forms the base of our good reputation all over Europe today, was developed in our own manufactures.
- 1984 - Through an inquiry of KA-TE, a company from Zurich, the innovative field of sewer rehabilitation was added to our company production range. The demands of this area still influence KARDIAM today.
- 1986 - KARDIAM started to produce in South Germany.
- 1989 - The worldwide first drill bit soldering system (patented) was presented on the BauMa fair in Munich.
- 1991 - KARDIAM becomes a German company.
- 2001 - A new ground breaking technology arrived in the field of diamond tools for sewer rehabilitation robots: the PKD (polycrystalline diamond). From now on tools with PKD feeding are being produced. They are finding a wide range of use.
- 2003 - Our products gained acceptance during the redevelopment of the landing strips at Frankfurt airport, where many of KARDIAM special diamond saw blades were used very successfully.
- 2005 - Move into new buildings in Wangen im Allgäu