KEE Process specialises in the design, manufacture, installation, refurbishment and operation of all types of wastewater treatment systems. KEE's specialist expertise and international capability is derived from over 35,000 installations worldwide and over 60 years' experience in the industrial, commercial and domestic wastewater industries.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 €
KEE Group consists of two operating companies, KEE Process Limited and KEE Services Limited. Both these companies are BSI ISO 9001 Quality Management Accredited and have over 60 years experience in the development, design, manufacture, servicing, maintenance and operation of wastewater treatment plants and systems. Our continuing investment in research and development ensures that our products incorporate the latest technology to protect the environment and deliver bottom line cost efficiencies to our customers. KEE operate an Integrated Management System approved and certified by the British Standards Institution (BSI) and meet (QMS), (OHS), (EMS) standards in accordance with BSI PAS99 requirements.
KEE Process Ltd Products & Capabilites:
- Fixed Film Reactors: Rotating Biological Contactors (RBCs), Packaged RBC Systems, Moving Bed Biological Reactors (MBBR) and Submerged Aerated Filters (SAF).
- Suspended Growth Reactors: Extended Aeration, Sequencing Batch Reactor (SBR), Oxidation Ditch, IFAS process technologies and Anaerobic Biological Reactor (ABR) for high strength industrial waste.
- ‘Turn Key’ Solutions: Technical Design, Project Appraisal & Management, Process Engineering, Plant Installation & Operation, Equipment Refurbishment & Upgrades and Plant Rental. KEE also provide approved spares and ancillary products such as Final Clarifiers and Settlement Tanks.
KEE Services Ltd Expertise & Capabilities:
KEE Services Ltd specialise in the maintenance and repair of all makes and types of wastewater treatment systems & pumping stations. Our UK nationwide team of directly employed, regional engineers and technicians are KEE trained, DBS checked and British Water Certified. Working with 'in house' experts who design the technology, KEE Services offer an end-to-end service and maintenance solution for domestic, industrial and commercial wastewater treatment plants.
- Process Engineering
- Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
- Project Management
- Packaged RBC Systems
- Packaged Aerated Filters
- Pumping Equipment
- Installation & Commissioning
- Nutrient Removal
- Plant Operation
- Turnkey Projects
- Water Re-use