Since 1945, Lawler Manufacturing has provided the petroleum based fuels and oils industry with testing methodology, application specific solutions all under strict regulatory compliance. To provide comprehensive, analysis equipment and solutions to meet the needs of the petroleum fuel, lubricants, greases, and oils industry both domestically and internationally. Succinctly put, Lawler has a single mission, and that is to ensure our customers are not only satisfied with our solutions, but are ready and willing to refer new business. Our sole concern is customer delight through safety, reliability, and regulatory compliant solutions to meet or exceed today’s industry best practices. Our ability to produce user specific test procedures and specifications for custom laboratory testing instruments.
You know that reliability and strict regulatory compliance are the most critically important facets when it comes to placing the future of your business in the hands of a supplier. Lawler not only provides trusted and compliant, reliable testing solutions, we do so with the highest level of integrity.
Known as one of the most innovative companies in our industry, our precision petroleum testing equipment will address all of your needs. Fully automatic or manual, our highly innovative, and reliable fuel analysis instruments will provide consistent accuracy and state of the art convenience.
You have come to the right place, with the right products at the right time. With the full spectrum of petroleum testing methods at hand, your trust could not be better placed. Lawler’s laboratory best practices can assure you of mission critical analysis, and our staff of highly skilled engineers and designers can produce custom designed, one-of-a-kind solutions.
In 65 years, these facts have remained constant. Our customers have told us some of our greatest features that set us apart from competitors are:
- We supply laboratory apparatus to the international and domestic fuels and lubricants industry
- Our individually heated tube technology which allows independent control for each test position in one single analyzer; thus allowing multiple tests to be running at different start times and temperatures
- Fully automated analyzers for rust corrosion, cloud point, pour point, cold filter plugging point (CFPP), freeze point and data acquisition
- We provide instruments for the testing of diesel fuels, jet fuels, lubricant oils, and greases such as automatic transmission fluids (ATF) and hydraulic gear oils
- We have highly trained and experienced engineers that can serve as a one-source R & D department
- Provide specialized instruments for low temperature Brookfield viscosity, kinematic viscosity, low temperature filterability, foaming tendency, and oxidation stability of oils