Three decades of experience in the field of high technology Gas Generators enable us to open Leman Instruments SAS, a company specializing in the creation, development, production and marketing of components, modules of scientific equipment involved in the analysis of solids, liquids and gases. We are focused in the production of standard products, OEMs, and in custom designed realisation. The company is located in Archamps Technopole, in the Geneva area.
Our lines of gas generators have been designed to fit most applications in the field of laboratory, air quality monitoring, special realisations and OEM.
Each instrument is equipped with high performance communication interfaces (RS485, Ethernet and WLAN (Options) allowing to realise very flexible gas networks with either local or central control. The control software handles all safety functions, the automatic pressure regulation functioning status and ensures reliable communications.
All gas generators modules are easy to install, reliable, safe and pleasant to operate.
- Reduces operating costs.
- Return on investment in less than 2 years.
- Improves resolution and detection limit of your instrument. Provides high pressure stability.
- ProvidesH2, N2 and Air 24/7 at constant purity. No contamination.
- No more handling and storage of gas cylinders. No more rental fees.
- Can be stacked for low footprint gas generator network assembly (laboratory).
- Can be controlled remotely by either a PC, iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Internal maintenance free.
Control via touch panel or via iPpad
- Proton Exchange Membrane (PEM)
- Pressure Swing Absorption (PSA)