Lewis-Goetz is the leader in mission critical hose, sealing and belting products that keep businesses running. We understand our products provide a vital link in the chain of production. The proper recommendation and use of these critical products ensures the safety, productivity and profitability of our customers. That is why the phrase `We Keep You Running,`is more than just a slogan to us. It articulates our understanding of the difficult day-to-day reality our customers face and our deep commitment to be there as a willing and dependable partner in production. It`s a promise we prove everyday for thousands of customers all across the nation.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Our Know-How. Your Peace Of Mind.
Know-how and peace of mind are what you need in order to focus on your other job priorities and they are exactly what you get from the leader in mission critical hose, sealing, belting and valve solutions.
Lewis-Goetz delivers customer confidence with:
- World-class brands. Browse our products and services.
- Innovative solutions. Review our case studies to learn more.
- Rapid local delivery network. Find our locations near you.
- Integrated global resources. Get to know our global parent company, ERIKS.
- Unsurpassed industry and application know-how. See the industries we service every day.
North America’s largest industries rely on Lewis-Goetz as the trusted authority on material transfer solutions.
Know-How Makes the Difference
At Lewis-Goetz, extensive product knowledge is just the beginning.
We have hundreds of certified professionals who have received rigorous training and have practical experience in multiple process applications. They are solution-oriented specialists with the experience to identify challenges and troubleshoot problems before they become emergencies.
When you integrate our expertise with world-class product choices, you get a value-added combination that makes a real difference.
We offer a full system product solution, plus an unmatched suite of value added services.
The Lewis-Goetz team is made up of specialists from a wide range of industries with the product and application know-how on which you can rely.
We customize to the needs of our customers and vendors through strong, long-term relationships and close collaboration. These long-term relationships help us to establish formalized processes for each customer that lead to documented cost savings. Our value is also evident in the safety programs we offer to our customers. We don’t just respond to emergencies, we create systems to anticipate and eliminate them.
At Lewis-Goetz, know-how makes the difference through our:
- Veteran sales team possessing superior product knowledge for each of our clients.
- North American footprint that allows for immediate, 24/7 on-site diagnostic and preventive service.
- Proprietary inventory control system which enables our team to provide individuals customers with consistent and personalized service.
- Customized/fabricated products for specific industry and customer needs with flexibility unmatched in the industry.
- Detailed documentation of fabricated products specific to every end-user that allows for quick action, reducing down time.
- A formalized process to document savings in the total cost of ownership for the products we provide.
We at Lewis-Goetz are steadfast in our belief that safety is the foundation upon which success is built. In order to create and maintain a safe work environment, we endeavor to achieve an accident-free workplace through effective administration, education and commitment.
Our philosophy is that the health of our business is directly dependent upon the health and safety of our workforce. Operating as “One Team”, we recognize the responsibility for health and safety is shared. Management is committed to establishing safe working conditions that meet or exceed all legislative requirements with particular attention to local, state, federal and provincial regulations. Our Associates are equally responsible to perform their jobs in accordance with these requirements as well as with established company safety policies and procedures. We not only assess potential risks to ourselves, but we also look out for and care for our colleagues.
Continuous improvement in safety performance is critical and can only be sustained though collaboration and sound decision-making. Our approach to safety is straightforward – the decisions we make and the actions we take ultimately define success.