Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs about 112,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services.
Find locations served, office locations . Or browse our memberships .
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Aerospace & Air Transport
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Over 1000
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Our Mission: We solve complex challenges, advance...
Our Mission: We solve complex challenges, advance scientific discovery and deliver innovative solutions to help our customers keep people safe and provide them essential services.
Our Vision: Be the global leader in supporting our customers to strengthen global security, deliver citizen services, and advance scientific discovery.
- Do What's Right
- Respect Others
- Perform With Excellence
Lockheed Martin's operating units are organized into broad business areas.
- Aeronautics, with approximately $14.9 billion in 2014 sales which includes tactical aircraft, airlift, and aeronautical research and development lines of business.
- Information Systems & Global Solutions (IS&GS), with approximately $7.8 billion in 2014 sales that includes C4I, federal services, government and commercial IT solutions.
- Missiles and Fire Control, with approximately $7.7 billion in 2014 sales that includes the Terminal High Altitude Area Defense System, Joint Light Tactical Vehicle, PAC-3 Missiles as some of its high-profile programs.
- Mission Systems and Training with approximately $7.1 billion in 2014 sales, which includes naval systems, platform integration, simulation and training and energy programs lines of business.
- Space Systems, with approximately $8.1 billion in 2014 sales which includes space launch, commercial satellites, government satellites, and strategic missiles lines of business.