Ludwig Pfeiffer Hoch- und Tiefbau GmbH & Co.KG
Our company started out in 1933 as a construction firm based in Kassel, initially specialising in the construction of pipelines and sewers. As we took on new challenges and gained experience over the years, we expanded steadily. Today, we have over 600 employees serving customers across Europe. In the field of pipeline and sewer construction, our range of activity soon extended from domestic service pipes to complete systems, encompassing all nominal diameters, pressure stages and materials. Eventually we added trenchless pipe-laying (microtunnelling) and pipeline and sewer rehabilitation to our service portfolio.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Construction & Construction Materials
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
We are now one of the few companies in the sector offering a full range of products and services, bringing professionalism and reliability to bear on every phase of your project. Thanks to our intelligent solutions, state-of-the-art technology, innovatory prowess and future-focused concepts, we guarantee to see your projects through to successful completion. This is the pledge we have been keeping for decades on behalf of customers at home and abroad.
- Pipeline and sewer construction in all nominal diameters, pressure stages and materials
- Trenchless rehabilitation of pipeline and sewer systems, including assessment, fault detection, needs analysis, compilation of rehabilitation plans and subsequent repair
- Buildings and plants as general contractor for planning and construction, including the commissioning of complete systems (process engineering, mechanical equipment and process measurement and control technology)
- Facility management for systems outside of buildings, with 24-hour repair service
- Installation of all technical equipment
- Trade in pipes, fittings, valves and accessories
- Project management, acting as general contractor on infrastructure projects worldwide