LumaSense Technologies, Inc., An Advanced Energy Company
LumaSense Technologies, Inc., An Advanced Energy Company, provides temperature and gas sensing solutions that optimize the performance of equipment, environments and organizations. We are a trusted partner to both end-user and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), drawing on our proven technologies and deep industry expertise to develop state-of-the-art infrared and fiber optic temperature sensors, radiometric thermal imagers and gas analyzers. With offices in Asia, Europe and the Americas, LumaSense is ideally positioned to serve the needs of the energy, industrial and advanced technology markets worldwide.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
LumaSense Technologies, an Advanced Energy company, was founded in 2005 as one of the world’s most trusted providers of innovative temperature and gas sensing solutions for the Global Energy, Advanced Technologies, and Industrial Materials markets.
Our 60-year history of creating efficiencies through light-based measurement and an unrivaled passion for excellence is why we have become one of the world’s most trusted sensing solution providers.
In addition to expecting and receiving the highest quality products, our customers turn to us because they know our commitment to their success comes first. With expert application understanding and a growing portfolio of products, LumaSense can combine several technologies together into novel solutions even for the most complex environments.
LumaSense was acquired by Advanced Energy in September 2018.
The following principles represent what we stand for at LumaSense and apply to all interactions with customers, partners, and each other.
- Trust and Integrity
We operate ethically, in the spirit of fairness and by assuming the sincere motivations of others. We tell the truth, even if it is bad news, so together we can solve problems and achieve our collective goals.
We support open, honest, continuous and transparent communications. We strive to be responsive, accountable and to act in the company's best interest.
- Global Teamwork
The only way we realize the company's vision and embody the company's mission is to work together cooperatively with our global teams, giving rather than taking credit and taking calculated risks in order to get results.
With mutual respect, we welcome healthy discussion and disagreement. We assume colleague competence and good intentions, which allows us to accept each other and work effectively together.
By caring about what we do, we generate enthusiasm for our work and our goals; ultimately driving our culture of cohesiveness and productivity.
Advanced Energy shapes and transforms how power is used, delivered, and managed.
We are a global leader in the design and manufacturing of highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement and control solutions for mission-critical applications and processes. Our power solutions enable innovation in complex applications for various industries that include semiconductor equipment, industrial, manufacturing, telecommunications, data center computing, and healthcare.
With engineering know-how and responsive global service and support, we build collaborative partnerships to meet technology advances, propel your growth, and innovate the future of power.
Enable customer innovation by delivering highly-engineered, application-critical, precision power solutions.
Drive sustainable growth as the recognized world leader and trusted partner in precision power technology and applications.
Drive growth through products and services that are needed for critical power applications in diverse markets and that are differentiated through superior capabilities and economic value.
Implement a lean and agile business model that generates free cash flow allowing for continuing growth through internal and external additions of profit generating technologies, products, and services.
Our mission, vision, and strategy address the “what” and “how” of our business, but our core values capture the “why.'
We win together and rely on our most valuable asset, talented and passionate people, to be continuously recognized as an industry world leader.
Honesty and ethics guide our actions. We lead with integrity in everything we do.
We advance technology and are driven by creative thinking
We anticipate market needs, stay one step ahead, and exceed customer expectations.
We create exceptional value for our stakeholders.
Our business is power, but our main differentiator is our people. Working at Advanced Energy means more than cultivating job skills. Join a culture where you’re valued, challenged, and rewarded.
- LumaSense ANDROS - Model 6500 And 6520 - OEM Gas Analyzers for Auto Emissions
- LumaSense ANDROS - Model 6511 - OEM Gas Analyzer for Greenhouse Gas Detection and Monitoring System
- IMPAC - Model 8 pro Series - Portable, Digital Pyrometers for Non-Contact Temperature Measurement, 250 to 2500°C
- LumaSense IMPAC - Model IS 8-GS Pro - Portable Digital Pyrometers for Non-Contact Temperature Measurement
- Monitoring Sulfur Hexafluoride (SF6) in the Power Utility Industry.Monitoring Sulfur Hexafluoride in the Power Utility IndustryThe SF6 Leak Detector 3434i from LumaSense offers an unmatched combination of performance and convenience. Based on the company’s Photoacoustic Spectroscopy (PAS) technology, the system offers highly accurate, reliable and stable quantitative gas analysis and detection. The growing environmental requirements and pressures regarding the use of SF6 make LumaSense’s system a coveted tool ...
INNOVA 3434i - SF6 Leak Detection Monitor for Energy Markets
Sulfur Hexafluoride (SF6) is one of the most potent greenhouse gases, with a Global Warming Potential of more than 22,000 times than that of CO2. Over the past decades, manufacturers have replaced oil high-voltage switch gears with SF6-insulated units. Today, the power utility industry uses roughly 80% of all SF6 produced worldwide. The Lumasense SF6 Leak Detector 3434i offers a perfect combination of performance, comfort and safety. Based on the LumaSense own-PAS technology (photoacoustic spectroscopy), the...
- Hitek Power MSRF Series Mass Spectrometry Power Supply Modules - Data Sheet
- Hitek Power MSRZ Series Mass Spectrometry Power Supply Modules - Datasheet
- COOLX1000 Fanless, Intelligent 1000 W Modular Power Supplies - Data Sheet
- COOLX600 Fanless, Natural Convection-Cooled Modular Power Supply - Data Sheet
- IMPAC ISR 12-LO AND IGAR 12-LO Digital 2-Color Pyrometer with Fiber Optics For Temperature Measurement - Data Sheet
- IMPAC IS 140 AND IGA 140 SERIES Pyrometer with Focusable Optics for Noncontact Temperature Measurements - Data Sheet
- IMPAC IPE 140/34 Addendum to IPE 140 Data sheet
- IMPAC IPE 140/45 Addendum to IPE 140 Data Sheet
- LumaSense IRC 45 and IRC 150 - Low Temperature Calibration Source - Datasheet
- LumaSense Mikron M310-HT Portable, Compact Low Temperature Blackbody Calibration Source - Datasheet
- LumaSense Mikron M315-HT Portable, Two-Piece Low Temperature Blackbody Calibration Source - Datasheet
- MIKRON M300 Medium Temperature Large Blackbody Calibration Source - Datasheet
- MIKRON M305 Compact, General Purpose Blackbody Calibration Source - Datasheet
- LumaSense M315X Series Two-piece Medium Temperature Blackbody Calibration Source - Datasheet
- LumaSense Mikron M315X-HT Series Two-Piece High Temperature Blackbody Calibration Source - Datasheet
- MIKRON M330 High Temperature Blackbody Calibration Source - Datasheet
- MIKRON MCS640 AND MCS640-HD Compact, Short Wavelength Thermal Imaging Process Cameras - Datasheet
- LumaSense ThermalSpection 724 - Automated, Continuous Thermal Imaging System - Datasheet
- LumaSense IMPAC IN 6/78-L and IN 6/78-H Pyrometer - Datasheet
- Impac IPE 140/39 Digital Pyrometers with Focusable Optics - Datasheet
- IMPAC IS 50-LO/GL Digital Pyrometer with Fiber Optic - Datasheet
- LumaSense IMPAC IS 5 and IGA 5 Stationary, Digital Pyrometers for Metal Surface - Datasheet
- LumaSense IMPAC IS 6, IGA 6, and IGA 6/23 Advanced Stationary, Digital Pyrometers for Non-Contact Temperature - Datasheet
- LumaSense IMPAC - Model ISR 6 Advanced - Digital Ratio Pyrometer with One-Color and Two-Color Modes - Datasheet
- IMPAC IN 5 Pyrometer for Non-Contact Temperature Measurement - Datasheet
- IMPAC IN 5 Plus Series Pyrometers for Non-Contact Temperature Measurement - Datasheet
- LumaSense IMPAC IN 5/9 Plus Digital Pyrometer - Datasheet
- Impac IN 500 Series Digital Infrared Thermometers for Non-Contact Temperature Measurement - Datasheet
- Sekidenko OR4000T and OR4000E Optical Fiber Thermometers and Emissometers - Datasheet
- Sekidenko OR400M Single-Channel Temperature Measurement Capability - Datasheet
- Sekidenko OR400T Compact, Single-Channel Optical Fiber Temperature Pyrometer - Datasheet
- LumaSense M316 (US) Ultra-Portable, Low Temperature Blackbody Calibration Sources - Datasheet
- LumaSoft 7870 - Application Software Multipoint Monitoring - Datasheet
- IMPAC - Model IS 50-LO Plus & IGA 50-LO Plus - Infrared Thermometers - Datasheet
- IMPAC -Model ISR 6-TI Advanced - Infrared Temperature Sensors - Datasheet
- IMPAC - Model IS 310 & IGA 310 - Small, Stationary Infrared Thermometers - Datasheet
- Pyrometer IMPAC - Model IS 320 & IGA 320 - Short Wavelength Digital Infrared Thermometer - Datasheet
- IMPAC - Model IN 510/ IN 520 Series - Digital Infrared Pyrometers for Non-Contact Temperature Measurement - Datasheet
- SHED Evaporative Emissions Testing - Application Note
- Photoacoustic Gas Monitor - INNOVA - Detection Limit Chart - Brochure
- Agriculture - Agriculture Monitoring and Testing
- Agriculture - Livestock
- Air and Climate - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Air and Climate - Indoor Air
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Petrochemical
- Chemical & Pharmaceuticals - Pharmaceutical
- Energy - Energy Monitoring and Testing
- Energy - Energy Regulations and Compliance
- Energy - Energy Utilities
- Energy - Power Distribution
- Environmental - Environmental Monitoring
- Food and Beverage
- Health and Safety - Indoor Air
- Health and Safety - Workplace Safety
- Health Care - Medical Waste
- Metal - Aluminium
- Metal - Steel
- Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Agriculture Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Air Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Analytical Services
- Monitoring and Testing - Energy Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Environmental Monitoring
- Monitoring and Testing - Health and Safety Monitoring and Testing
- Monitoring and Testing - Leak Detection
- Oil, Gas & Refineries
- Oil, Gas & Refineries - Gas
- Oil, Gas & Refineries - Oil
- Oil, Gas & Refineries - Refineries
- Pulp & Paper
- Pulp & Paper - Paper Recycling
- University / Academia / Research
- Waste and Recycling - Medical Waste