M2M Data Corporation
We’re the leading provider of remote asset monitoring and management services to the oil and gas, water/wastewater, power generation, and heavy equipment industries. Whether it’s a compressor, EFM, generator, tank, dehydrator, plant, plunger head, or other piece of equipment, we offer a turnkey hosted solution that enables you to monitor your assets, perform remote diagnostics, and streamline maintenance and dispatch operations, so you can achieve operational excellence. Since 1999, we’ve offered internet based services that help organizations get more out of their remote assets, equipment, and personnel. This coupled with the growth of the internet and internet standards put forth by the World Wide Web consortium or W3C presented the opportunity to deliver a hosted solution accessible using browser technologies.
M2M Data Corporation was founded in 1999. Increased competition in satellite and cellular communications dramatically reduced costs and made machine to machine communication a viable concept.Currently, we are the market leader in the monitoring of compressors used in the production and distribution of natural gas, monitoring almost 10,000 units and 1 million data points daily.
Want to learn more about us? Please click on one of the links below:
This coupled with the growth of the internet and internet standards put forth by the World Wide Web consortium or W3C presented the opportunity to deliver a hosted solution accessible using browser technologies.
Some major milestones in the company’s history include:
- July 2016- M2M acquired by Caterpillar
- February 2008- Launch of iDA™ field data collection
- January 2008- Launch of iMA™, intelligent Machinery Analysis in partnership with Beta Machinery
- February 2007- Launch of iServices™ all-in-one asset management infrastructure
- September 2006- Launch of M2M Enabled™ Program
- August 2006- Release of iSCADA® 2.5
- March 2006- Release of iPM™, intelligent Preventative Maintenance
- May 2005- Release of iSCADA® 2.0
- April 2005- Launch of M2M HQ Blog
- September 2004- Donald I. Wallace appointed President and CEO
- June 2003- Tier 1 data center launch
- November 2001- First oil and gas account
- August 2001- iSCADA® 1.0 launched
- March 1999- M2M Data Corporation founded as M2M Matrix
Currently, M2M Data Corporation has nearly 14,000 assets and 1.4 million data points under management and is processing almost 1 million data points each day.
We are committed to delivering simple, easy to use products and services with world class reliability.
Every service we offer is backed by a 99.7% uptime (SLA) service level agreement. However, an SLA is only as good as the company standing behind it. We’ve been around for over 10 years and have the stability to be here when you need us.
One of the reasons why we have a core value of integrity. Quite simply, we do what we say we’re going to do and have an unparalleled commitment to customer service.
Integrity, simplicity, and reliability, at M2M Data Corporation this is our promise to you, whether you’re a customer, partner, vendor, or employee.