MasSpec Consulting Inc is a Canadian GC/MS & LC/MS service company with a primary focus on private sector and government research & analytical labs. Service capabilities include a range of MS instruments: High Resolution Magnetic Sector GC/MS (M-Series AutoSpec), Quadrupole GC/MS, Ion Trap and Time-of-Flight mass spectrometer systems. Our OEM factory training and more than 25 years service experience in the mass spectrometry discipline allow us to provide superior engineering services --- from system maintenance to upgrades. The MSC service group specialises in providing support to laboratories for their instruments, providing in-house maintenance, or we can deliver and install certified pre-owned GC/MS and LC/MS instruments. Our certified and fully warranted resale instruments represent vast cost savings with optimum analytical performance. Lastly, our MSC parts warehouse stocks competitively-priced supplies of new products, replacement parts, upgrades and consumables.
- Business Type:
- Engineering service provider
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- $1,000,000 US - $10,000,000 US
With over 25 years of experience in the mass spectrometry discipline, Oakville-based MasSpec Consulting Inc. provides a range of services, parts and consumables to many of Canada’s leading private, government research, and analytical labs. Our OEM factory-trained staff delivers superior engineering services at remarkable savings.
We are the Canadian agent for Mass Spec Service Solutions UK, a supplier of new and refurbished GC/LC/MS components for the Micromass/Waters line of instruments, and the Canadian Service Engineer for Ionpath Ltd. UK, supplier of Stable Isotope Mass Spectrometers.
- Full service, labour only and/or telephone support for all legacy Micromass/Waters* instruments, including High Resolution Magnetic Sector GCMS (M-Series AutoSpec*), plus Quadropole GCMS, Ion Trap and Time of Flight mass spectrometers
- In-House or on-site repair and maintenance of and training on Micromass/Waters Mass spectrometer systems and related data systems
- Custom service contracts, consumables, replacement parts, refurbished instruments, and instrument relocation