Maxxam is the Canadian market leader in analytical services and solutions to the energy, environmental, food and DNA industries and a member of the Bureau Veritas Group of companies – a world leader in testing, inspection and certification services. We support critical decisions made by our customers through the application of rigorous science and the knowledge and expertise of our over 2500 employees. Our annual Corporate Responsibility Report outlines our efforts to continually improve our business performance and practices. Its publication is an industry first and an integral part of our commitment to success with responsibility.
Founded over 40 years ago, http://maxxam.ca/ has developed into Canada’s leader in analytical services and solutions to the energy, environmental, food and DNA industries. Today, Maxxam’s 2,400 dedicated employees proudly lead the industry in depth of technical and scientific expertise and serve customers through the only national network of laboratories. In processing over 2.3 million samples and generating in excess of 41 million results annually, Maxxam skillfully combines efficiency and customer service with rigorous science and uncompromising quality management. Maxxam is committed to success with responsibility – to its stakeholders, to its communities, and to the environment.
- To be the recognized experts in analytical services and solutions.
- We are a science company that is passionately committed to delivering good science through exceptional service.
- We set ourselves apart by continually contributing to our customers’ success through the application of our knowledge and expertise.
- We create a healthy, safe and open environment for our employees to thrive.
- We are dedicated to success with responsibility – to our stakeholders, to our communities, and to the environment.
Integrity – Do the right thing, always.
Collaboration – Work as a team.
Innovation – Make it better.
Performance – Results matter.