MEKA is a professional enterprise focused on manufacturing of concrete batching plants. Being a fast-growing Turkish manufacturer that provides a complete scope of services such as identifying its customers needs, project planning, design, engineering, production, quality control, missioning, personnel training and after-sales support, MEKA is on its way to becoming a global brand. MEKA is committed to the principle of perfection in all its products and services presented to its customers. Providing its customers with information before sales, conducting a need analysis and after-sales support are all the services given within the framework of the principle of perfection, thus making MEKA the reliable partners of its customers. MEKA has become a well known concrete batching plant manufacturer in especially Gulf Countries as well as in 4 continents and more than 40 countries.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Construction & Construction Materials
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
Since its establishment in the year of 1987 in Ankara, MEKA has been serving to industry with totally 30 engineer, 300 staff, on production areas of 5000 m2 in Ostim/Ankara, 18.000 m2 in Temelli/Ankara and 30.000 m2 in Eskisehir for more than 20 years. MEKA, starting its activities to manufacture of construction machinery, had significant experiences by giving service to many important companies in construction sector.MEKA is certified by ISO 9001 Quality Certificate since 1998. Having a production quality in European Standards and CE norms, MEKA is given CE certificate by TUV and has been professional in the field of manufacturing and installation of concrete plant.
Many concrete plants of leading companies, including many ready mix companies have been established by MEKA in our country. MEKA has been following demands of customers from beginning of project to installation, start up, operation and maintenance costs and willing to improve this co-operation with its customers.
MEKA is following customer oriented development strategy providing full satisfaction to customers with design, delivery, batch production, quality in production, labor, assembling, and training and after-sale services.This leads with MEKA's success not only in Turkish market but also abroad. MEKA has become a well known concrete concrete plant manufacturer in especially Gulf Countries as well as in four continent and more than 60 countries including Russia, United States , Chili, England, Poland, Portugal, France, Estonia, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Kosovo, Kuwait, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Lebanon, Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Bahrain, Syria, Arabia, Yemen, Algeria, Sudan, Morocco, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Libya, Burkina Faso, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Georgia, Tajikistan, Tatarstan, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan etc.
Production in MEKA is realized by different steps with extremely careful labor. Approved customer demands are transferred to project department, design Works, technical calculations and production drawings for the orders are executed by our professional project team.
Period of production: it consists of four main sections as welded production, machining, painting and automation system. Product quality in MEKA is provided by welding done by fully certified welders, sanding carefully after the painting process, single or twin shaft mixers designed for production of any concrete in desired quality and high efficiency and Siemens automation technology. Very high precision weighing and dosing can be obtained at maximum capacity with Siemens automation system
After production is completed in 4 main sections, the plant is reached to the customer site by our experienced team, installation and testing and operator training is provided.
In order to meet customer’s necessities, MEKA Concrete Plants gives significant importance to research activities.
MEKA has a strong design and manufacturing infrastructure and is very knowledgeable in the sector. The biggest target of our company, which follows a customer-oriented development strategy, is full satisfaction of its customers.
MEKA concrete batching plants, reaching all over the world, has been increasing its export market and turning its competition power in favour of Turkey.
MEKA, having a production capacity of 200 plants annually, will carry out its activities in order to be a global market by increasing its annual production capacity up to 500.
We aim to provide:
- Quality product with more functional and advantageous concrete batching plants to our customers;
- Customer-focused growth strategy targeting full satisfaction;
- Special solutions to our clients in the field of concrete batching plants with our professional staff;
- Without compromising quality, to develop long term and lasting relationships with our customers and suppliers based on trust;
- In addition to protecting our leadership in the domestic market, to be a recognized and preferred company in the world market;
This manufacturing facility is established in Ankara Başkent Organized Industry Zone on the area of 15.800 m2 with covered area of 10.000 m2.
Our factory is the first one in this zone.
With its wide range of manufacturing equipment and engineering staff high qualified mass production is being held in it.
- This manufacturing facility is established in Eskisehir Organized Industry Zone on the area about 30.500 m2 with covered area of 10.000 m2
- In this integrated facility concrete mixers, concrete mixing plants and equipments are being produced.
- The MEKA Eskisehir factory has a very wide range of manufacturing machines and has the ability to design, produce and erect any kind of equipment.
- The ability to process single 10 ton 7m x 2,5m x 2,5m steel parts is the most important advantages of this factory.
- All the parts after being dismounted are taken to the sand blasting and after that to mounting line to be prepared for shipping.
- This manufacturing facility is established in Ankara Middle East Organized Industry Zone on the area of 5.000 m2.
- On one hand this facility is the birth place of MEKA and on the other hand all project follow up, planning, after sales service and spare parts stock are located in it.
Following are some of the main reasons why our esteemed customers have selected MEKA Concrete Batching Plants:
- 25 years of engineering and manufacturing experience.
- MEKA’s policy to specialize on manufacturing only concrete batching plants.
- Capacity to manufacture 250 batching plants annually.
- Commitment to serving clients as their solution partner.
- Continuous R&D activities to assist MEKA in maintaining its leadership in the industry.
- Highly experienced in-house engineering team offering creative, flexible and tailor-made solutions for special demands, design requirements, extreme weather conditions and site restrictions.
- State of the art design and mass production of one of the most robust, durable and reliable single, twin-shaft and planetary mixers in capacities suitable for every operation.
- Totally Integrated Automation System SIEMENS PLC controlled and operator supported SCADA software applicable to any plant configuration, providing very accurate weighing and maximum production.
- Out sourcing parts and equipment with proven quality, dependability and performance only from internationally recognized and approved manufacturers.
- Strict quality control at every stage of production under ISO, CE, GOST and TURQUM standards.
- Special design, offering savings in transportation of plants to job sites.
- Plant assembly assistance and operator training provided to plant operators by highly experienced supervisors.
- Exporting %80 of its production- the biggest exporter in its sector.
- Short delivery and assembly time.
- No need for major overhaul even after 5 years of operation with recommended maintenance.
- Always available spare parts and fast-delivery service to any job site around the world.
- Plant automation system support from a central office.
- Over 1500 MEKA batching plants operating in 60 countries on 4 continents.
- Total commitment of MEKA personnel on achieving %100 customer satisfaction during design, manufacturing, assembly, commissioning, after-sales support and follow-up.
- Repeated orders from previous clients.