Meniscus Systems Ltd
Meniscus IPMS is the leading web based service for turning data into information. IPMS enables users to calculate benchmark, unit cost, key performance indicator and other management information from any numeric data in order to monitor, compare and improve the performance of any type of asset. The Meniscus IPMS service provides a simple four stage approach to monitoring process performance and costs. Customers can start with stage 1 and progress through each stage at their own pace.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Management
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Delivering real time interactive dashboard solutions for the Energy, Process and Water Industries
Meniscus deliver a range of interactive management dashboard solutions for the energy, process and water industries - all powered by our core MCE calculation engine. Users can quickly and easily set up any calculation they want to create the metrics needed to monitor and manage the cost and performance of any asset.
We host MCE on our own servers. Customers upload 'raw' data as frequently as they wish. MCE continually processes this 'raw' data into the calculated metrics, costs, targets, KPI's and benchmarks you need to run your business. The calculations you set up are applied to this 'raw' data and turn it into relevant business information which can be viewed in existing dashboards or on our website. Alternatively we can create customised dashboard solutions or you can integrate the data into your own applications using our RESTful Web Services API.
Meniscus turns data into information
How do we deliver this?
1. Send us your data
- Upload data as often as you want
- We work with your data and convert it into our format - so you don't need to bother about this step
- We accept csv, txt, xml files as well as using third part Web services
- Can connect to oBIX compliant SCADA building management systems (BMS)
2. Configure underlying database
- Configure the underlying IPMS database using a client application you run on your PC or using the web site
- Use these tools to define the type of data, its periodicity (time gap between readings) and aggregation requirements
- Assign unit costs and conversions. Set up calculated metrics you want and enter any calculations for high/low alert triggers and targets. See our Tutorials page for guides on how to do this
3. View your information
- View information in interactive dashboards
- Home Energy dashboard video
- Interactive Energy and Utility dashboard video
- CSO and Beach Monitoring video - to follow soon
- View information and static dashboards in our web site - click on IPMS demo login on the left hand side
- Create your own application/dashboard and pull data directly from our servers using RESTful Web Service API