MetroWest Engineering, Inc. is a multi-disciplinary firm offering expertise in the fields of civil engineering, environmental science, sanitary engineering and land surveying. Our geographic area of coverage includes all of eastern and central Massachusetts, southern New Hampshire and northern Rhode Island. MWE provides expertise in site planning, site design, environmental impact assessment, project permitting, land surveying and all aspects of site engineering. Our clients include real estate developers, architects, builders, municipalities and homeowners.
MWE was founded in 1985 by its principal engineer and owner, Robert A. Gemma. Mr. Gemma, a Registered Professional Engineer and Land Surveyor, has guided the firm since its inception, and remains active in all projects and studies undertaken by the firm.
MetroWest Engineering, Inc. employs a staff that varies between twelve and fifteen people. Our professional staff includes civil engineers, land surveyors, wetland scientists, site designers, permitting liaisons and support personnel.
MetroWest Engineering, Inc. is driven by one defining goal; to strive to provide the highest quality guidance, studies and designs to our client. We will never sacrifice the quality of our work regardless of financial incentives or external pressures.
At MetroWest Engineering, Inc. we know what we are and what we are not:
- A small group of dedicated professionals working in our client's best interest
- Committed to the Engineering and Land Surveying Profession
- Fluent with Local, State and Federal Regulatory Permitting Requirements
- Dedicated to our clients
- Proud of our reputation, experience and accomplishments
- Focused on developing the best designs and projects possible
- Seeking to forge long-term relationships with satisfied clients
We are not:
- A Fortune 500 wannabe company
- More concerned with profit than quality
- Involved in any capacity with The Big Dig, the Re-construction of Iraq, or other infamous pork-barrel projects
- Interested in selling ourselves as something we are not
Consulting Civil Engineers and Land Surveyors
- Civil Engineering
- Land Surveying
- Site Planning and Engineering
- Feasibility Studies
- Wetland Delineation and Impact Studies
- Project Permitting
- Hydrologic Analysis and Drainage Studies
- Sanitary Engineering
- Soil Evaluations
Welcome to the MetroWest Engineering, Inc. web site. We are a multi-disciplined civil engineering and land surveying firm providing professional services in southern New England. Please take a few moments to explore our site. We look forward to assisting you with your next civil engineering or land surveying project.