Microbial Discovery Group (MDG) is a research, development and innovation-driven microbial cultivation and fermentation company. MDG provides bioaugmentation products and solutions for a multitude of industries. Microbial Discovery Group excels in new product innovation, customer-focused manufacturing and technical support services. We are a group of passionate people that believe microbial research and innovation is the future of solving some of the world’s biggest problems. Microbial Discovery Group has invested time and money in people, equipment and processes that provide our customers assurance in consistent supply and measurable success.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- less than $1,000,000 US
Paths to Engage with MDG
- MDG Products and Programs:Wastewater bioaugmentation involves more than just a product; it requires understanding the science and applying a comprehensive approach to solving your customers’ most pressing concerns. A single solution is rarely the fix and is more likely a band-aid, usually a costly one. In order for microbes to work effectively the proper scheduling, dosage, environmental conditions, equipment functionality, testing, etc. must be applied. Your team, and ultimately your customers, will benefit from MDG’s exclusive programs that are designed around an integrated approach that embraces the operations, engineering, water chemistry, and biology behind effective wastewater treatment.
- Bacterial Strain Library:
MDG can help you develop targeted solutions by leveraging our inventory of over 2000 bacterial strains. Our expert R&D team is ready to help you determine the best fit based on your unique needs.
- Custom Fermentation:
As one of the leading providers of custom fermentation, MDG’s proven process allows you to go from inception to market in 90-120 days.
- Collaboration and Partnerships:
Amazing things can happen when the right relationships and shared goals come together. MDG can provide much needed capabilities and infrastructure mitigating the costs and risks of innovation.
- pursue possibilities and perfect our solutions
- leverage novel technologies
- experiment with new ideas, and
- apply sound scientific practices and protocols to better serve the unique needs of our customers.
- in-house manufacturing,
- individually grown stains,
- consistent, repeatable results, and
- personal, ongoing tech support from a long-term partner they value and trust.
- field trials and case studies,
- third party testing,
- customer checkpoints and evaluations, and
- return on investment (ROI) assessments.
Microbial Discovery Group is a basic manufacturer. Others might look and act like they are the grower, but MDG is a grower. Take a few minutes and tour our facility to understand the investment and capabilities that are at your disposal. The only thing we are more proud of is our people.