MICRODYN-NADIR has a worldwide reputation for its innovative membrane products for microfiltration, ultrafiltration and nanofiltration. A global player today, the company maintains strong links with its origins. Its headquarters are located at the Kalle-Albert Industrial Park in Wiesbaden, Germany, where the MICRODYN-NADIR story began more than 50 years ago. MICRODYN-NADIR is the technology leading membrane and module supplier for the micro-, ultra- and nano filtration worldwide. The membrane division of the former Hoechst AG which used to be known as NADIR Filtration was founded in 1966. In 2003, NADIR Filtration and MICRODYN Modulbau, whose roots go back to the AKZO AG, merged and have been an important player in the membrane market as MICRODYN-NADIR ever since.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater - Water Filtration and Separation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Membrane technology is one of the most promising and innovative technologies. It is easy to use and highly versatile and the most product friendly, environmentally friendly and energy efficient way to clean, concentrate or fractionate liquids.
- More than 50 years of expertise and technical know how
- Own membrane production and module manufacturing
- Membrane technology made in Germany
- Connected worldwide
We are part of the solution – not of the problem!
- Water Treatment
- Waste Water Treatment
- Membrane Technology / Membrane Filtration
Challenge us with your sophisticated separation process! It is our passion to provide you with the optimum solution for your challenge. Membrane Bioreactors (MBR), hollow fiber modules orspiral wound modules– we find your perfect solution!
We are not satisfied until ourmembranes and moduleshave been successfully integrated into your customers' plants and processes. This is our passion!
- NADIR® – Membranes and Formats
- BIO-CEL® – Submerged Modules (Membrane Bioreactors (MBR))
- AQUADYN® – Hollow Fiber Modules for Water Filtration
- SPIRA-CEL® – Spiral Wound Modules
- SEPRODYN®– Modules for fine Filtrarion
- MICRODYN – Tubular and Capillary Modules
- ULTRADYN – Hollow Fiber Modules for Ultrafiltration
- MAXIDYN – Tubular Modules
With its well-known brands MICRODYN-NADIR holds important key market positions in different markets.
Markets and Applications for our Membranes and Modules
- Municipal and industrial water and wastewater treatment
- Pharma and Biotech
- Chemical industry
- E-Coat / Automotive