The Mission of Midwest Bio-Systems (MBS) is to supply the needs of the emerging sustainable agriculture market with the knowledge and equipment needed to produce and apply high quality humus compost economically to improve and implement sustainable growing practices. MBS, founded in 1993, started manufacturing specialized equipment for the large scale production of humified compost, the backbone of many sustainable agricultural fertility programs. Edwin’s goal is to play a part in improving the quality and nutritional value of food by teaching sustainable agricultural techniques, providing the tools that insure grower success, and teaching the production methods that produce humus compost fertilizer in an environmentally responsible manner.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Midwest Bio-Systems - Model SP-170 - Self-propelled Compost Windrow Turner
- Compost Workshops & Soil Fertility Workshops
- Midwest Bio-Systems - Model PT-170 14 - Pull Type Compost Windrow Turner
- Actpak - Model TE500 - Extracted Compost Tea Activator
- Midwest Bio-Systems - Model PT-120 10 - Foot Pull Compost Windrow Turner