mlu-recordum Environmental Monitoring Solutions GmbH
mlu-recordum Environmental Monitoring Solutions GmbH is a leading supplier of environmental monitoring solutions with a global distribution network in over 50 countries for more than 30 years, with operations and production site in Austria and distribution subsidiaries in Germany and Poland. We are providing turn-key solutions, especially with our own products – the worlds‘ first certified state-of-the-art compact monitoring system the airpointer, for the Ambient Air Quality Monitoring Market. With our products and services we are covering the entire value chain providing customised solutions including metering (hardware and software), monitoring (tailor made visualisations), technical and operational trainings on-site, O&M support and continuous assistance, surveillance and remote diagnosis, regular services and software updates.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 â¬
mlu-recordum Environmental Monitoring Solutions GmbH is a leading supplier of environmental monitoring solutions with a global distribution network in over 50 countries for more than 30 years, with operations and production site in Austria and distribution subsidiaries in Germany and Poland. We are providing turn-key solutions for five major segments:
- Ambient air quality monitoring
- Industrial processes and emissions monitoring
- Personal safety and industrial hygiene
- Aerosol research
- Surface water
With the airpointer, we have established a proprietary product for measuring ambient air quality. The airpointer is the world’s first integrated compact monitoring system using type approved reference methods and is certified according to EN (German TÜV) and US EPA directives and manufactured according to ISO 9001:2008. A turn-key product that can be quickly and easily installed with 50% lower total cost of ownership than conventional metering stations. A modular system equipped with gas analysers from Thermo Fisher and/or Teledyne API, also allowing customised add-ons (e.g. vehicle counters, noise sensors, wind sensors).
Our management system is fixed in written principles and procedures ensuring its proper application, control and documentation.
Our management system arranges to comply with the arrangements made with our customers concerning the quality of performance. Furthermore, it avoids internal disturbances and losses. It corresponds to the demands of EN ISO 9001:2008 (Quality Management) and EN ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management).
Our management system aims at avoiding mistakes by carefully developed measures.
The following are among them:
- To guarantee and improve the customers contentment
- To guarantee and improve achievements in environmental protection
- To guarantee and enable the fulfilment of contracts
- To draw up and distribute documents such as QUM-HB, VA and AA
- To guarantee procedures with a reference to quality and environment
- To settle responsibilities and to regulate interfaces
- To guarantee the quality of our products, deliveries and services
- To guarantee production and completion according to contract
- To plan internal audits
- To make available and maintain test equipment
- To record and analyse quality assurance data and environmental data
- To supervise the management systems efficiency
- To guarantee staff qualification
- To guarantee the quality of our services during their utilisation
Our management system applies to all fields of the company and is binding on all of our employees.