Molecor Tecnologia S.L
Molecor is a leader company specialized in the development of the latest technology applying Molecular Orientation to pipeline solutions with astonishing mechanical properties. Founded in 2006 by highly skilled engineers in this field, with a proven experience in the plastic pipe division, this revolutionary developed process provides reliable and user friendly systems that widen the pipe global business possibilities. Our workforce is a highly qualified team. More than half of them are engineers specialized in a range of technological areas, being our most valuable asset and the driving force behind our continuous research and development.
Molecor and Molecular Orientation, your partner for success
Molecor activity is developed around two main axes: the development and manufacture of increasingly efficient systems and the manufacture of PVC-O pipes.The capability of simultaneous engineering with our customers allows us to accelerate the “time to market” for our new product design and developments. As a result of this effort, our products have surpassed the most demanding implemented tests and are able to provide a longer working life under the most extreme conditions.
The highest engineering capabilities, together with a proven experience, make of the Molecor technologyan excellent, robust and reliable system. With its two business lines, pipe manufacturer and technology, Molecor closes a circle of successful implementation, achieving its goal of being a leader in technologies of Molecular Orientationthrough innovation and commitment.
The commitment to excellence, innovation and internationalization; meeting the needs in a safe and sustainable way
The quality, both technical and human, the commitment for the prevention of pollution and protection of workers' health are key elements in the business policy and in the activity of Molecor.
The Integrated Management System, as established in its Policy on Quality, Environment and Prevention, is based on the following principles:
- Identification of Needs and Requirements of Stakeholders of Piping Systems for Fluid and Technology for their manufacture.
- Compliance with Legal Regulatory and Regulatory Requirements, as well as with other voluntary requirements, performing our activity within a framework of respect for the environment.
- Recognition and evaluation of internal or external processes, through a Risk Management system to achieve the business objectives.
- Establishment of a dynamic of Continuous Improvement of the services provided, improving our behavior against environmental impacts, always seeking prevention of pollution and prevention of occupational risks, promoting initiatives and providing training to our employees to actively collaborate in this cause.
- Implantation of the necessary measures to Prevent Accidents and Professional Diseases, eliminating risks that could lead to problems for the safety and health of the workers.
With the objective of achieving the satisfaction of clients and other stakeholders, and to effectively develop the processes while maintaining a commitment to the Environment and Occupational Health and Safety management, a Comprehensive Management System has been implemented based on UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015 and UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015standards.
Molecor, innovation as the answer to your needs
Since its origin, Molecor has an innovative attitude, driving new ideas and changes that improve the company’s efficiency for decisions and corporate investments, along with the daily activities.
Molecor has been awarded with the Prize Enterpreneur XXI for its contribution to society with its cost efficient and sustainable solutions.
The innovative attitude is expressed through the patents PCT that Molecor has registered at the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO).
Besides, we have different agreements with the most reputed public research and development centers in Spain, such as the Center for Tecnological and Industrial Development and the National Company for Innovation.