Moss Solar is an EPC Contractor with over 1,000MW of Solar experience throughout North America, South America, and the Caribbean. Our innovative approach to solar construction is leading the way in the industry. In order to improve efficiency, we decided to think differently. Our fresh perspective allows us to creatively streamline the construction process.
Moss is a privately held construction company, ranked among the USA’s top 100 building contractors, with annual revenues topping $650 million. These facts provide you with the confidence that you are hiring a stable, well established contractor with a solid track record and sustained staying power.
Additionally, our pursuit of excellence is driven by another fact: on every project, we put the good name and reputation of the Moss family on the line, no hesitation.
With organizational depth and more than 220 salaried employees, Moss is well positioned to serve its customer base throughout North America and deliver on its promises and your expectations. Our commitment to remaining flexible with our services and adaptable to an ever changing environment of the solar industry provides us with endless opportunities and a competitive edge. Our solid relationships, positive track record for delivering projects on time and within budget and financial stability provide us with bonding capacities that exceed $750 million.
- 900+ MW of solar experience
- Founded in 2004 by executive team responsible for managing a $2 B/year firm
- Approaching $4 B in revenues since 2004
- Established partnership bonding capacity in excess of $1 B
- Utility scale solar experience
- Process improvement experts
- Ground mount experience
- Engineering, procurement and construction (EPC), guaranteed maximum price (GMP), and construction manager-at-risk services