Multi-Valve Technology (MVT) established in 1997 is a leading designer and manufacturer of Single and Double Block & Bleed (DBB) Valves, Modular DBB Valves, plus traditional Ball, Gate, Globe and Check Valves, to meet the ever increasing demands of the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries. MVT, from its UK Head Office plus Sales offices in Dubai and Singapore supplies Valves to major end users, contractors and process package companies throughout the World.
We design and manufacture a new generation of Single and Double Block and Bleed Valves along with traditional ball, gate, globe & check valves.
These valves are manufactured at our modern factory, using the most advanced technology . Design is controlled from our ISO 9001 approved office in Dunfermline. Because we are not dependant on “third party” companies to complete our product range we firmly believe the flexibility, workmanship and product quality we offer is unrivalled.
Why Use MVT?
- Economical design for ease of Installation into Space Restricted Areas
- Reduced weight compared to Conventional Valves
- Ease of Maintenance
- Designed for Reliability
- Designed for Versatile Modification to suit a customer's requirements i.e. Sample Probes, Locking Devices & Extensions for both Low & High Tempreture
- Complete range of End Configurations i.e. RF, RTJ, NPT, BSP, SWE, Hubs or combinations thereof
- Complete Manufacture, Testing & Painting performed In-House
- Diverse Range of Materials, Including the most exotic, supplied from our sister company S.M.F.O.
Multi-Valve Technology supply and manufacture a wide range of valves to suit the ever increasing demands of the Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Industries. These include traditional Ball, Gate, Globe, Check & Butterfly valves along with a new generation of Single and Double Block and Bleed Valves.