Myers-Seth Pump, Inc. designs, develops and produces pumps and dewatering equipment that set new industry standards for flow capacity and fuel efficiency. Our precision manufacturing process and durable, high-quality finish products increase longevity and make our equipment more reliable and deliver better overall value. Customers in the U.S. and abroad can buy or lease our equipment with the confidence that comes from our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Our prompt, professional service and comprehensive technical support have earned us the reputation as one of the most knowledgeable and reliable companies in our industry.
Myers Seth Pumps (MSP) has been in business since 1992, manufacturing high quality industrial pumps in Jacksonville, Florida. We started with a single product and have since then we’ve expanded our product line to eight other types of pumps.
- TP Series (Wet Prime Pumps)
- PT Series (Portable Trash Pumps)
- DP Series (Dry Prime Trash Pumps)
- HV Series (High Volume Trash Pumps)
- HY (Hydraulic Submersible Trash Pumps)
- HP (High Pressure Centrifugal Pumps)
- RL Series (Rotary Lobe Wellpoints Pumps)
- PP Series (Piston Wellpoint Pumps).
We manufacture the highest quality, most durable, and most fuel efficient pumps on the market. Compare our pumps to any on the market and you’ll agree that our products flow, fuel economy, and solid handling capabilities are unmatched against our competitors. MSP pumps offer unparalleled performance, reliability, and ease of operation with minimal maintenance.
We manufacture the highest quality, most durable, and most fuel efficient pumps on the market. Compare our pumps to any on the market and you’ll agree that our products’ output and solid handling capability beat any of our competitors. Our line of High Volume and Contractor pumps offers unequaled performance, reliability, and economy of operation with minimal maintenance.
MSP is respected across the U.S. for its heavy-duty lines of high quality, high performance pumps, ranging in size from 2” to 30” inches. MSP sells and rents their entire line of pumps in the areas of public works, construction, agriculture, dewatering, mining, sewer/lift stations, and water/waste water.
MSP can supply the proper pump and system for almost any application. In addition, MSP provides engineering services and custom design build pump manufacturing for specialized applications as well as consulting for complicated wellpoint, bypass or multiple pump systems.
Take a look at a few of our pumps features:
- No priming necessary - continuous unattended operation
- Priming vertical suction lift of 30 feet in less than one minute
- Handles large volumes of water easily (6' pump handles 2700 gpm)
- Total Oil-less vacuum priming systems
- Runs 'Dry' with no damage 'indefinitely'
- Large solids handling up to 6.0 inches
- Handles slurries and gaseous sludges
- Primes on long suction lines - 400/500 feet or more
- Powder coated frame and components
- Built-in large capacity long running fuel tank
- Centrifugal Pump sizes 2 inch thru 30 inch
- Hydrostatic Test Pumps
- Hydraulic power units & heads, size 4 inch thru 12 inch
- These pumps can be built trailer or skid mounted and can be powered with diesel or electric engines