National Vacuum Equipment is dedicated to the manufacturer and wholesale distribution of quality vacuum system products at a reasonable price, on a timely basis. NVE is a `one-stop shop` for manufacturers and distributors of vacuum equipment.We have a manufacturing facilities located in Northern Michigan including a full service fabrication shop and machine shop. We also have a distribution center located in Fayetteville, Arkansas that we stock on a regular basis with our product line. NVE offers the largest selection and variety of vacuum tank pumps and components in North America.
- quality and the success of our customers.
- working closely with our customers and being responsive to their needs.
- product quality – we test run every pump and blower for 30 minutes to ensure proper function and quality.
- service – with nationwide sales and support staff, we are there when you need us!
- made in the USA and staying that way.
- staying a market leader and being on the leading edge of innovation and new product development.
- 35 years in the business and counting.
- customer success has always been a focus of our business, your success is our success!
- huge inventory with warehouses in Michigan and Texas.
- we care about the world we live in, we are committed to the environment by participating in energy conservation programs and reducing the amount of waste we put out. NVE recycles multiple materials such as paper, cardboard, plastic, coolants and metals.
- pushing the limits everyday to better meet the needs of our customer.
- developed mounting packages for our pumps and blowers to speed installation making your team more efficient.
- developed a valve for the waste industry that is completely rebuildable and will last a lifetime.
- developed an oil management system that gives precise control of pump lubrication under all operating conditions. It features our double gear reduction metering pump and stainless steel braided oil lines.
National Vacuum Equipment, Inc. was founded in 1980 by Bruce Luoma. The Company began as a retailer of rotary vane vacuum pumps. Next, the company secured the exclusive rights to distribute Battioni vacuum pumps in North America. This helped the company evolve into a wholesale supplier.
In the continuing quest to become a full service vacuum system supplier, in the mid 80's NVE began fabricating its own line of tank components. Then, in 1990, National Vacuum Equipment purchased and developed its own line of vacuum pumps, and began purchasing for resale various valves and accessories. Since then, NVE has developed its own line of valves and high vacuum blowers.
Today, NVE offers the largest selection and variety of vacuum tank pumps and components in North America. We also have a full service fabrication shop and a complete state-of-the-art machine shop.
To reach the goal of becoming a full service supplier of vacuum system components, the Company began fabricating its own line of components, purchased and developed its own line of vacuum pumps and blowers, and began purchasing for resale various valves and accessories.
Today, NVE has full service machine and fabrication shops complete with cnc-controlled production equipment and robotic welders designed for close tolerance work. The company has a highly trained staff all of whom are dedicated to quality.