NCS Energy has grown rapidly from a refrigeration and air conditioning company to a fully integrated energy controls company. We are a privately owned company, headquartered just outside the Lake District in Kendal, Cumbria and our Operations Centre is based in Manchester. We are leaders within our field and help large businesses nationally to reduce their energy bills. We work with some of the most well known household names in the country and assist with making sure clients meet their CRC targets and reduce energy consumption.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
NCS Energy is dedicated to helping our customers achieve savings in energy costs by reducing energy consumption and also cutting your carbon footprint. We offer simple low cost flexible solutions with rapid return on investment.
As a UK based Energy Management Company, our activities can be summarised as follows:
- Offer the full range of supply and demand side energy solutions.
- Focus on reducing energy costs.
- Specialise in organisations looking for a total energy solution.
- Create bespoke integrated energy information and control system which can be easily replicated across multiple sites.
We offer this with:
- No consultancy charges
- No Contract Energy Management schemes
- No percentage recovery or shared savings allocations. All savings are retained by you.
We focus on putting you in control of your consumption in terms of where and how it is used so that it will help you achieve cost savings by reducing consumption and thus improving your bottom-line.
- Audit of your site to determine where and when you are wasting energy
- Full assessment of your requirements
- Holistic and bespoke designed solution
- Project proposal and cost analysis
- Projected return on investment identified
- Benchmarking and data profile analysis
- Energy bill checking and verification
Implementation Project Design and Delivery
- Full project management from design to completion
- Fully qualified installation and commissioning engineers ensure all aspects of the work are properly implemented
- Up to 2 years guarantee on all parts and labour
- Minimum disruption to your business - we can arrange to work through the night to minimize any disruption to your working practice.
- Professional service in line with recognised accreditations
- We have in-house specialists in each field; refrigeration, lighting, IT, control systems, reporting and monitoring
- We work with clients to ensure that their own maintenance teams understand the systems and how they work
- After sales service with quick response times