NetSat Satellite Telecommunications
NetSat Represents Major Manufacturers of Satellite-Based Phones, Modems, and Communications Terminals. Hughes 9502 BGAN two piece modem IDU, ODU and 10m cable $1165. Hughes 9502 one piece BGAN modem and integrated antenna $1750. UTILIZING THE SUPERIOR INMARSAT SATELLITE NETWORK. Our Hughes 9502 BGAN terminals are the lowest prices on the market today. Compare to Ground Control, Blue Cosmo, BGAN Satellite or any other dealer. We also offer the most responsive and full coverage customer support and service. The cheapest, low-power consumption, satellite modem providing reliable connectivity in remote areas. Founded in 2004, Netsat is a wholesale telecom company providing all voice and data products, specializing in satellite and cellular communications. Our mission is to provide you with an unmatched level of quality service and products at very competitive rates.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Communications / Telecom / Datacom
- Market Focus:
- Nationally (across the country)
- Year Founded:
- less than 1,000,000 €
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Our comprehensive wholesale voice and data products provide companies with a low cost, dependable solution for their local and remote communications. We can deliver reliable, secure, real-time, mission-critical communications services to and from areas where landlines and terrestrial-based wireless services are either unavailable or unreliable.
We also provide simplex and duplex data solutions for various asset tracking, data monitoring and SCADA applications. We have customers in a variety of industries such as oil and gas, wind energy, geological, meteorological, forestry, hydrology, emergency preparedness, government and utilities. Our customers rely on us for mission-critical mobile communications. We are a trusted and integral part of their global operations. Netsat specializes in the Oil and Gas industry offering integrating mobile satcom services and connections like Globlastar, Inmarsat and Iridium. Our rugged satellite transceivers are reliable and designed for cost effectiveness. In the oil and gas industry, the ability to monitor and manage the status and operation of field assets such as pipelines, wellheads, pumps and valves remotely is invaluable. Netsat’s products provide the satellite data M2M communications to monitor information that is critical to your operations:
- Pipeline monitoring for oil and gas leakage detection enables you to detect malfunctions and corrosion and locate and shutoff sections when leaks are detected – a requirement in some states and provinces.
- Well head monitoring enables you to know the flow measurements in real time determining if they are running at peak efficiency and the volume of resources extracted for investors and regulators.
- Pump and valve control measurements (pressure, temperature etc.) give you the ability to lower maintenance costs by preventing problems before they occur. Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems have a reliable, communications system for important operations control and maintenance data.
In addition to the hardware and the services, Netsat offers a M2M management and control application (Remote IP) and Remote Terminal Manager which enables remote access and control of unmanned M2M terminals in the field.