Neynaber & Associates (NAI) specializes in providing highly qualified internal audits for companies certified to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. We provide consultation, training and auditing for ISO 9001, TS 16949, AS 9100, TL 9000, ISO 13485, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001. Neynaber & Associates is dedicated to the creation and improvement of quality, environmental, occupational health and safety management systems Consulting. Our goal is to help you achieve your management system objectives quickly, painlessly and economically. We are driven by integrity, candor and a genuine desire to help achieve excellence. We have auditors throughout the US to minimize travel expenses. We will work with you to design and manage the internal audit process or simply provide audits to your schedule. We have been serving industry for over 20 years. During this time, we have worked with more than 100 companies worldwide.
Neynaber & Associates is dedicated to the creation and improvement of quality, environmental, occupational health and safety management systems. Our goal is to help you achieve your management system objectives quickly, painlessly and economically. We are driven by integrity, candor and a genuine desire to help achieve excellence.
We have been serving industry for over 20 years. During this time, our associates have worked with more than 100 companies worldwide. We have helped our clients achieve and maintain certification to every major international QMS, EMS and OHS management system standard and have performed thousands of system audits including 3rd party certification audits, supplier audits and internal audits.
A Partial List of our Satisfied Clients Include:
AEROQUIP / ALLIEDSIGNAL / BELDON CABLE AND WIRE / BHP OIL & GAS EXPLORATION / BP PRODUCTION / BD MEDICAL SYSTEMS / COOPER AUTOMOTIVE / DELCO ELECTRONICS / EATON CORPORATION / EMERSON ELECTRIC / FMC CORPORATION / GENERAL DYNAMICS / GENERAL MOTORS / GM POWERTRAIN / HONEYWELL / IRVING OIL LIMITED / LUCENT TECHNOLOGIES / JOHNSON CONTROLS / KERR-MCGEE CHEMICALS / MAGNE TEK / NATIONAL SEMICONDUCTOR / NOKIA / ROGERS CORPORATION / ROSEMOUNT INC. / SATURN CORPORATION / SARGENT CONTROLS AND AEROSPACE / SNAP-ON INCORPORATED / SILICONIX / UNITED DEFENSE / UNITED TECHNOLOGIES AUTOMOTIVE / VALMONT INDUSTRIES / YAMAHA MOTOR CORPORATION OF AMERICA / ZYTEC
We provide consultation, training and auditing for ISO 9001, TS 16949, AS 9100, TL 9000, ISO 13485, ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
Andy Neynaber, President of Neynaber & Associates, has over 20 years of Industry experience including senior quality and operations management positions with Honeywell, Fisher-Rosemount, FSI International, Cable Systems International and Belden. Andy has been providing consulting and training on management systems since 1994. During this time, Andy has consulted and audited against most of the major management system standards used in industry today including ISO 9001:2000, TS 16949, AS 9100, and ISO/IEC 17025, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.
Andy specializes in the design and implementation of integrated management systems, combining ISO 9001 or related standards, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 under a single management system. He also specializes in multi-site certifications and has consulted with companies with as many as 48 sites under one certificate. His industry expertise includes: Foundry & basic metals, telecommunications, semiconductor, instruments, plastics, machining, electromechanical assembly, general industrial, oil & gas exploration, automotive, defense and aerospace and the service sector. Andy is an accredited Business Advisor and member of the Institute for Independent Business. His Credentials include: BSME, EMBA, IRCA Principle Lead Auditor, and AInstIB.
Code of Ethics
As Employees and Representatives of Neynaber & Associates, Inc., we:
- Shall conduct ourselves in a manner worthy of the respect of our clients, fellow Associates and the community of persons engaged in the profession;
- Shall uphold the reputation of the Neynaber & Associates, Inc., our fellow Associates, and our clients and abide by the our Code of Best Practice;
- Shall carry out our professional duties responsibly and with integrity;
- Shall not personally provide advice outside of our accepted area of expertise, but rather shall delegate such to appropriate specialists;
- Shall collect and present facts without bias, and not allow personal views to influence judgment, interpretation, analysis and presentation;
- Shall not discuss with or disclose to any person not authorized by the client or delegated representative, any information, data, result, report or proposal arising from the assignment, nor cause or allow confidential information to be misused or to be published in any way without the permission of the client;
- Shall not use information acquired during any previous assignments which in any way could be detrimental to our former client;
- Shall not receive any undisclosed materials benefits other than normal emoluments from any recommendation made in the course of duty.