NoNOx Components LLC (Integrated Global Services, Inc.)
IGS has unmatched knowledge and experience addressing metal wastage in mission critical equipment. Our customized solutions prevent equipment failure, extend service life, minimize outage downtime and reduce repetitive maintenance expenses. Over our 30 year history, we have developed strong, long-lasting relationships with customers in power generation, petrochemical and refining, pulp and paper, mining and other processing industries. We have successfully provided over 1 million square feet of surface protection in over 30 countries on 5 continents. Our broad experience dealing with challenging erosion and corrosion conditions has no equal, with strong references in boilers, pressure vessels, SCRs and hundreds of other types of mission-critical equipment.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Service provider
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
Research and development have been critical to IGS for over 30 years. IGS’s fully equipped Applied Science Technology Center enables the Company to perform rigorous failure analysis and ongoing development of new materials and application technologies for use across a range of equipment, industry, geography, and operating conditions. IGS’ engineers use internal and external resources to conduct research and development. The Technology Center has partnered with many universities, research institutes and customers worldwide in studies investigating surface protection related to new and emerging technologies in power generation and other processing industries.
Root Cause Analysis
- Qualified physical inspection and customer dialogue (discovery)
- Failure analysis in Alstom certified laboratory
- High temperature erosion testing
- Largest database of high temperature boiler erosion test results in the world
- Extensive bed and fly ash samples from over 1,000 plants across 5 continents
- LPA samples from ~50% of global SCRs
- Vickers micro hardness testing
- Scanning electron and stereo microscopes
- Energy dispersive spectography
- Mitutoyo surface profilimeter
- Electron diffraction spectrometer
- Electro-chemical and high temperature corrosion testing
- Development of customized materials
- Design and manufacture of proprietary alloy application equipment
- Continuous improvements to metalspray and weld overlay automation equipment
- Extended life component design (CAD, CFD and electro-mechanical design)
- Weld procedure development
- On-site application simulation in test booth
Environmental protection is a priority for the conservation of natural resources and the health of our planet. IGS recognizes its responsibility as a global company and is fully committed to reducing the environmental impact of the work we do and the technologies we provide. We believe that preserving resources and increasing efficiency will be keys to long term success across all industries going forward. In this sense, we are totally committed to supporting our customers with the most up to date and efficient technologies and environmental solutions. Many of IGS’s products and services play critical roles in our customers’ emissions reduction and control systems. Additionally, our maintenance solutions enable the efficient usage and extend the production lives of power generation equipment involving renewable feedstock and reduced emissions. IGS is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of our production processes, whether they are on-site at our customers’ locations or at one of our facilities. With our portfolio of products and services, we can help you achieve continuous improvement in performance, emissions impacts, and fully comply with increasingly strict laws and regulations.
Health and safety are primary concerns at IGS, and our excellent safety record bears witness to this fact. We firmly believe that continued emphasis on our active, behavior-based safety program will continue to provide a safe, healthy workplace for our personnel and those around them. Our zero-incident safety philosophy is a priority and part of our normal business—unique for an industrial contractor. At IGS, safety and health incidents are simply not acceptable. IGS is committed to ensuring that working conditions are safe, workers are treated with respect and dignity, and production processes are environmentally responsible.