Norditech Pty Ltd
Norditech Pty Ltd is an Australian owned company dedicated to delivering high quality environmental monitoring systems and services. With an in-depth knowledge of environmental monitoring technologies and surrounding regulatory requirements, Norditech brings a unique approach to the environmental monitoring sector bridging gaps across multiple disciplines. Our strength resides in our ability and determination to first and foremost understand our clients needs. Our expertise and diligence will guarantee an unparalleled experience from start to finish of your project. We are committed to delivering tailored innovative solutions and services to meet project budgets while ensuring 100% compliance.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Environmental Monitoring
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
Norditech Pty Ltd is an Australian owned and operated company with a high level of technical expertise in current environmental monitoring technologies that are used to demonstrate compliance with increasingly strict regulatory requirements. Maintaining clean air, clean water and a healthy environment for future generations is the driving force behind the world’s increasingly stringent pollution regulations. As governments enact tighter industry controls, monitoring methods, sampling equipment and quality control procedures are all evolving to meet more exacting measurement standards. We take the time to understand your specific requirements and then tailor a specific solution to meet and exceed them.
Norditech’s engineering and technical team is dedicated to delivering the highest quality environmental monitoring systems and services. Our strength as a company is commitment to understanding the specific needs of each client. We are committed to delivering tailored, innovative solutions and services that meet project budgets while satisfying operating licence conditions.
Backed by over 10 years of technical expertise, we offer a full range of air and water quality monitoring services to clients in the public and private sectors including mining, Local Government, transport , water, cement and glass manufacture, and energy generation.
As an Australian owned and operated company, we have an in-depth knowledge of the regulatory issues facing compliance managers in the public, private and industrial arenas. We rely on our expertise to offer clients sound advice on the most efficient ways to maintain regulatory compliance.
Our dedication to providing smart solutions that focus on long-term equipment reliability has earned us a loyal client base that spans the spectrum from small water utilities to major mining operations.
As a company, our strength resides in our ability and commitment to first understand each client’s needs. We are committed to delivering tailored, innovative solutions and services that meet project budgets while satisfying operating licence conditions.
When you partner with Norditech, you will benefit from our:
- Project flexibility. We will design and implement entire monitoring networks or operate your existing equipment. Our technical engineering team can handle your project, regardless of size or complexity.
- Cost-effective solutions. We believe in planning for the long term, so we advocate for the smartest technical solutions from the start. And you avoid unnecessary future expenditures on equipment maintenance, replacement parts, and system downtime.
- Technical expertise. Our highly experienced technical team is fully capable of operating and maintaining all types of advanced monitoring equipment, calibration devices, and data management platforms. Our around-the-clock technical support ensures that you operate within regulatory compliance and provides peace of mind.
- Quality workmanship. Sound engineering practices, attention to detail, and a high level of technical expertise ensure that every system we deliver is robust and reliable. We take the time to do the work right the first time, so you avoid problems later. System failure due to poor design is not an option!!
- Commitment to excellence. We maintain exclusive distributorship agreements with highly reputable international equipment suppliers. This enables us to design the most technically advanced and reliable systems for your site.
At Norditech, our priority is to deliver the highest possible standards of environmental monitoring services for your long-term project success.
“Utilise leading edge technology and industry expertise to deliver unsurpassed performance and quality service to assist our clients in achieving their goals and contribute to a sustainable future.”
Norditech Pty Ltd provides a range of environmental monitoring services including sales of environmental monitoring equipment, installation, support, maintenance and data monitoring. As a responsible business, we are dedicated to quality and continuous process improvement of our customers and staffs. It is our policy to achieve total customer satisfaction by delivering a level of service, through established procedures and commitment, which will exceed expectations.
Norditech Pty Ltd recognises that quality is a companywide responsibility. We achieve organizational excellence and quality awareness through innovative process improvements, training our people, offering competitive rates, true value for money to our clients and developing customer and employee satisfaction programs. Our organisation strives for continual improvement to ensure that its operations and clients are always receiving a high level of service.
Top management ensures that quality objectives are established and met at relevant functions and levels within the organization.
Materials and services used by Norditech Pty Ltd are to be purchased from approved suppliers only to ensure that the end product satisfies the client’s requirements.
We also aim to ensure that our business continues to be a valued service for our customers resulting in quality products. To this end, we look to improve the services we use in cooperation with our suppliers and subcontractors.
Norditech Pty Ltd ensures that it complies with legislation, regulations and codes of practice as set out by the government and associated bodies. It maintains the effectiveness of the Quality Management System in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems.
The quality policy is explained to all new and existing employees, suppliers and subcontractors engaged by Norditech Pty Ltd through company and site inductions ensuring that the basic principles of quality assurance is instilled within the work force. The bases of these principles are:
- Our workers are our key resources
- We will ensure that service standards are current
- We will endeavour to satisfy our client and end users’ requirements
- We will effectively analyse and monitor our performance to continuously improve our service and the Quality Management System;
- We will continually strive to conform to the requirements of all relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
All employees will be informed of this policy that will be documented, maintained and regularly reviewed to ensure that it remains relevant to Projects and Norditech Pty Ltd’s organisational processes. This policy is to be displayed in the office, and in designated public areas when appropriate to ensure that it is available to all interested people.