Northern California Compactors Inc has been in the business of providing waste recycling equipment since 1981. The Company has installed more than 5,000 trash compactors, balers, shredders and conveyor systems across the globe. The Company has its technicians spread across the United States who provide service, technical support and information about waste management solutions. Northern California Compactors Inc. aims to help its commercial and industrial clients reduce their garbage disposal cost and generate highest recycling revenue.
Northern California Compactors offers equipment, service, technical support and information about waste and recycling equipment including compactors, balers, shredders and conveyors for industrial & commercial clients throughout the world.
- Balers : Balers in vertical sizes from 28″-72″, Horizontal Balers, Automatic Tie Balers, and Two-Ram Balers up to 200hp.
- Compactors : Stationary Compactors from 1/3 cubic yard -10 yard charge boxes and Self Contained Compactors 10-39 yards.
- Containers : Open top containers and roll off receivers from 6.5 – 50 cubic yards, front and rear load from 1 – 8 yards, tow carts from 1 – 4 yards.
- Shredders : Paper shredders, wood, cardboard, tire shredders, plastic shredders, carpet, and tailings shedders; Low to High Volume.
- Conveyors : Above ground conveyors, pit, incline, sort lines, and complete MRF layouts.
- Glass Crushers : Small units that process single 12 oz. bottles up to units that can crush glass at up to 20 tons per hour.
- Can Crushers : Small can crushers that process single 12 oz. cans up to can crushers that can process up to 5,000 lbs. an hour.
- Perforators : Process up to 3,000 lbs. an hour.
- Foam Densifier : Compress loose polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), or polystyrene (PS or Styrofoam) up to 28 lbs. per cubic foot.
- Food Waste Composter : Uses no chemicals, enzymes, additives or water and dehydrates food waste turning it into potable water and sterile biomass.
- Roll Off Hoists And Trailers : Up to 80,000 lbs rated capacity
- Baling Wire : All lengths and gauges.
- Parts : In addition to Marathon replacement parts, we also carry a wide selection of other manufacturers.
- Container Components: Plastic lids, casters, caster plates, and hinges.
- Turn Key Installations: Concrete pads, electrical, forklift & rigging equipment, start up instructions.
- Service and Repair: 24 hour service programs with maintenance contracts available.