NOV is a global manufacturer of progressing cavity pumps and pump parts and has a wide product range suitable for the pumping of fluids within the waste water, chemical, food, beverage, paper, mining, mineral processing, marine, agricultural and oil and gas sectors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
We have a proven history of providing quality products with an unrivalled service, and we are passionate about providing the right solution for your business.
Our commitment to quality is reflected in Mono becoming the first progressing cavity pump manufacturer to be certified to ISO 9001, with the latest achievement to the upgrade quality management system ISO 9001:2008. Our most recent award is to the ISO 14001 certification.
Mono's global success is further enhanced by National Oilwell Varco (NOV), our parent company.
NOV is a leading provider of oilfield products and services to the oil and gas industry, with more than 140 years' experience. They have over 36,000 employees around the world with revenues in excess of $9.7 billion.
Mono has manufacturing plants, offices and distribution centres in the following locations. You can find address and contact details for these sites under the Sales Network section of the site:
- Manchester, UK
- Melbourne, Australia
- Houston, USA
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Shanghai, China
- Rebeuville, France
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Lloydminster, Canada
In addition to our own extensive network, Mono enjoys a number of partnerships with leading distributors around the world, meaning customers can take advantage of Mono's vast expertise and product range, with a local personal service.
Download our corporate brochure by clicking on this link.
- In our seventy year history, Mono Pumps has become a specialist in machining 316 stainless steel
- We hold extensive tool files for many of our machines
- Our site features a 6 axis CNC lathe machine
- Large raw material stock holding resulting in fast set up, quick turnaround and shorter lead times
- Integration of modern lean manufacturing principles
- Centre Lathes
- CNC Lathes / Mill
- Radial Arm Drills
- Milling Machines
- Flexible Machining System (FMS)
- Universal Grinding Machines
- 3 Axis Co-ordinate Measuring Machines
- Jig Borer
- Preparation Equipment
- Welding Equipment
- Moulding Equipment