NovaLoop GmbH helps companies, amidst increasing regulatory complexity, to gain market access quickly, to communicate with their supply chain efficiently to ensure compliance and to sustainably improve the environmental performance of their products. Our approach is based on knowledge and offers individual and modular compliance concepts that fit into the budget and structure of your company. In our consulting boutique we focus on environmental compliance and rethink the classic supply chain. Our interdisciplinary team offers a combination of legal knowledge, technical expertise as well as an in depth understanding of economic market issues.
We accompany you with the set-up or the restoration of a resilient and sustainable market access basis for your products.
Future-proof products need a strong and sustainable supply chain
NovaLoop offers individualized, tailor-made compliance and sustainability consulting fitting right into the set-up of your company.
Looking to manage your company's product compliance requirements? We provide the knowledge and services to do so together with your in-house capacity through
- Do we actually meet the mandatory requirements under RoHS, REACH and SCIP?
- Our customers request material declarations from us. Where should I collect the information?
- Do we have to test all materials purchased?
- Conflict mineral requirements do not affect our company! Or do they after all?
- We receive no or insufficient information from our suppliers. What should we do?
- Do we really have to do something, or should our suppliers and customers play the active role in meeting the requirements?
- We need prompt support in data collection and evaluation. Who can help us?
COSIMA is our solution for your material data management (“Compliant Substance Inventory Management”). This service module consists of several components which are built as an intuitive and interrelating structure:
- Substance Inventory Mapping: An evaluation of your organization and location including the elements “Company Audit”, “Gap Analysis” and “Workshop” will create a solid basis for the drafting of your company-specific “NovaLoop Compliance Compass”. The “Compliance Compass” provides you with the individualized roadmap to a future-proof management of your material data.
- Implementation: Based on the “NovaLoop Compliance Compass”, we tackle the implementation of identified action items. We support you with the application of material data and risk assessments as well as supply chain communication tasks. As independent experts, we also assist you in the selection of suitable processes and tools.
- Integration: The COSIMA module is rounded off by precise integration into your company. Our team supports you from the setup of in-house material standards to the assimilation into your internal processes, e. g. the incorporation into supplier and purchasing agreements and the framework of your corporate strategy.
NovaLoop COSIMA offers, in addition to your own resources, individualized support in the procurement and provisioning of environmental product data as well as the efficient and sustainable supply chain management with regard to requirements from the areas of SCIP, RoHS, REACH, IMDS, CalProp65 and Conflict Minerals.
- Which environmental labelling requirement apply to our products and/or packaging? How do we manage national and international requirements?
- Isn’t there a way to improve the environmental performance of our products and, at the same time, benefit from the environmental modulation of end-of-life management costs?
- What information on environmental and sustainability aspects do we need to communicate to our customers? How to do this most efficiently?
- What does the “European Green Deal” actually mean for us as a company? Are we prepared for the future?
- Do we have to make all products “sustainable” right away, or can we start step by step?
The GLORIA “Alerts & Impact Reports” provide you with regular updates on regulatory changes (e.g., on banned substances and candidate lists under REACH) and reliably ensure that the status of your environmental data base for RoHS, REACH, ELV (IMDS & POPs), SCIP (WFD) and conflict minerals is always current.
NovaLoop GLORIA contains several elements, creating a logical structure:
- Product mapping – defining your individual product scope
- Market mapping – determining relevant geographies
- Monitoring – continuous checking for regulatory changes
- Impact Assessment – assessing the relevance for your business
NovaLoop’s GLORIA “Alerts & Impact Reports” provide you with individualized results on regulatory changes that not only take into account your company structure, product portfolio and sales markets, but also point out the specific impact on your business.