Novintiss offers a wide product range of over 1000 references. The logistics platform of 30 000 sq., out of which 3 000 sq. are covered, is located in 79600 Airvault and the head offices are in La Rochelle, close to the commercial harbor. Novintiss, formed in August 2003 by Serge Pelsy and Boris Pelsy, specialises in supplying products for the natural pool, green wall and geotextile sectors. This allows us fast order processing and short delivery times. Novintiss employs around 20 people in sales, marketing, management, logistics, accounts, technical departments and information systems. Novintiss adapts to any implementation of projects in terms of design, advice, training and distribution of the products.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
A specialist in civil engineering & landscaping for over 10 years, Novintiss has become a benchmark in terms of dedicated technical solutions in the very broad fields of landscaping and the construction industry. As an expert for geosynthetics and continually innovating in landscaping through its 4 brands, Novintiss has turned into a privileged contact whenever technical fabrics are necessary for the realization of different projects.
Firmly rooted in a sustainable development approach, it is Novintiss' mission to make a difference socially and environmentally. Novintiss therefore makes it a priority to form partnerships with local supplier and installer companies. The majority of its products are made in Europe.
- Collaboration with social bodies (for example, the French work assistance organisation)
- Partnership with local enterprises
- Minimal carbon footprint due to use of environment friendly products (nature of materials, recycled materials)
- Certification of high quality products by recognised bodies such as the French regional centres for innovation & technology transfer (Centre régional d'innovation et de transfert de technologie — CRITT), and the French scientific and technical centre for building (Centre scientifique et technique du bâtiment — CSTB)