NUOVA IDROPRESS S.p.A., founded in 1963, designs, manufactures and installs complete systems and machines for the production, processing and recovery of EPS since 50 years. It is therefore one of the oldest companies, which is dealing with machines for industrial generation of EPS boards since the invention of EPS in the 50th and the commercial introduction of insulation boards in the 60th. The Company, at the moment has two plants with a total surface area of 15.000 m2 where approximately 110 people are employed as technicians and workers. In 1971 it made the first of more than 600 Vertical Block Moulding machines produced to date and all of which are still operating throughout the world. The will to grow and the constant technical research brought us to expand our Department of Development Research and Customer Service.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling - Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
This is a feather in our cap as we rely on more than 30 experienced engineers that design on last generation software in 3D (mechanical part), realize the software for PLC and Machine Supervision (on PC) that are at the base of the functioning of our Machinery and they deal with the start-up of the Plants, as well as the post-sales service (via internet) ensuring a support to the customers in fundamental languages.
From the moment that we think that selling a plant is only the starting point of a profitable collaboration with a Customer, it follows that a structure of adequate technical support results for us an indispensable point to apply to the base of growth of our Company that proceeds at the same pace with the full satisfaction of our Customers.
Nowadays the machines of Nuova Idropress are working in 50 countries worldwide, in 5 continents andNUOVA IDROPRESS S.p.A. is the market leader and the main supplier of many of the main industrial groups of EPS producers for insulation materials.
The machines of NUOVA IDROPRESS S.p.A. are:
- Completely designed, manufactured, assembled and programmed and tested by technicians of Nuova Idropress, in our offices and in our workshop.
- Designed regarding the specific requirements of the Customer, very often with personalized solutions.
- 100% Made in Italy.
- Supplied with CE mark and other certificates obligatory to this type of equipment.
- Ecologicals: the choice of components and the construction process ensure the Max respect of the Environment and the optimisations of technological process take into consideration to lower as much as possible the environmental impact.
- Safe: the operational safety has an high value in Nip machines and is surely seen by our customers as essential.
- Assembled and tested by the Customer from the same engineers that carried out the design and manufacture of the machine, therefore able to optimize and personalize it for the most various needs of production.
- Manufactured with the objective for the most long lasting time, fully over-dimensioned in the mechanics and utilizing the most reliable components, standard and available on the market.
- Unified at design level, so that the Customers that purchase more machines or complete plants can benefit from spare parts, manufacturing solutions and ways of use common to all the machines.
- Assisted for the entire life of the machine by a customer service at the maximum market levels.
- Examinable by tele-assistance via internet or modem, for carrying out improvements, repairing damages, optimizing the production by adapting the process parameters.