OAS AG belongs to the leading suppliers of branch-specific plants and weighing technology. The portfolio includes the planning and realisation of complete manufacturing plants as well as the supply of measuring and automatic control systems and the development of innovative software solutions for process control systems.
- Business Type:
- Software vendor
- Industry Type:
- Waste and Recycling - Waste to Energy
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- OAS is a global company with guidelines and principles.
- As a company we take responsibility for our customers, our employees, our investors and society.
- Our high standards for our products and services are basis for the trust of our customers, business partners and the public.
We adhere strictly to national and transnational laws. In a business environment we stand for:
- transparent business relations,
- a fair market behavior,
- a correct handling of authorities,
- protection of confidential data and intellectual property
For our employees:
- fair compensation / working hours
- obtaining diversity and equal opportunities
For our customers:
- a responsible use of resources,
- compliance with our quality requirements
- the promotion of health and safety
We provide our customers from different branches a reliable partner on the market for plant technology, process technology and weighing systems. In this function we are planning and realising complete manufacturing plants. We supply measuring and automatic control systems and develop own software solutions for the process control systems.
From the beginning of the development of calibratable computer systems the company’s founder Mr. Otto A. Schwimmbeck established OAS AG on the basis of this core competence and expanded the business activities continuously. Today OAS AG belongs to the leading suppliers of branch-specific plants for batch-oriented manufacturing industry. With our procedural total solution and our innovative process control systems we claim the market successfully in the multi-class competition. Industrial manufacturing processes of all branches need to be competitive on the global market regarding quality, reliability and profitability. Thereby the use of automatised controls is essential to assure price advantages at consistent or increased quality.
OAS AG has established in the global market due to a continuously growth. Our modern technology and our own development of innovative products shaped the process automation sustainably.
- The motto of the Bremen merchants „Dare and Win“ dominates the history of the company OAS AG. After having been founded by Otto A. Schwimmbeck as small engineering office in 1982, the OAS AG expands steadily. From the beginning, the young company distinguishes itself by its enormous power of innovation. Within the framework of a research project, the founder Otto A. Schwimmbeck had developed the first ever computer world-wide to be capable of calibration. Still today, this milestone is important to all divisions of the OAS AG.
- In the year 1989, the company moves to the technology park of Bremen, a centre of science and innovation right next to the university.
- In 1994, the OAS AG gets the first approval for electronic weighing systems to be valid throughout Europe by the physical-technical Bundesanstalt in Braunschweig.
- In the 1990’s, the OAS AG continously grows and gets stronger involved in foreign markets. Today, the OAS AG successfully acts world-wide and disposes of own sales and marketing cooperations in China, Bulgaria and India.
- In 2004, the change of corporate form to an unlisted incorporated company takes place.
- The regiodata GmbH, a leading medium-sized IT service provider, is incorporated into the company in 2006.
- By the foundation of the OAS Automation GmbH in 2010, the division of the OAS AG which has been very successful so far, is further extended. The OAS Automation GmbH especially attends to the process automation of the automotive industry.
- Also in future, we will stick to the maxim of healty growth. A new company headquarter in the technology park Bremen which will be terminated in 2012 creates space for the future development of the company and its employees.