- To this end, design commenced on the Aegir Dynamo™ and has now been completed, patented, computer modelled and scale prototyped.
- Further to this a full scale power take-off system has been built and successfully tested on our own linear wave simulator with outstanding results.
- Testing and commercialisation sites have been identified at EMEC (Orkneys), WaveHub (Cornwall) and Galway Bay (Ireland).
- Ocean Navitas is currently seeking investment for the construction and sea trial of a full scale prototype.
Advancing the production of clean sustainable wave energy from the planets natural resources through innovation and technology.
- Our vision is a world where there is an alternative to fossil and nuclear fuels which will see sustainable clean renewable energy helping to create a better environment for present and future generations.
- Power generation from ocean waves will play a vital role in this future, and the Aegir Dynamo™ wave energy converter will be key to its successful implementation.