Orton is an international leader in the manufacture of triple eccentric metal seated valves and rubber sealed butterfly valves for any industry. Founded by Mr. Licini (ENI Group Mgr.) in 1963 as A.M.I S.R.L to produce centred rubber seated valves up to 24”; the company changed its name to Orton Italiana S.R.L in 1966, becoming a national leader of rubber seated butterfly valves. In 1982 Orton initiated the production of Double Eccentric Rubber Seated Valves and in 1987 the production of Triple Eccentric Metal Seated Valves, obtaining the certification by DNV for its compliance with ISO 9001 in 1992. In 1993 The British multinational public group Charles Baynes plc acquired ORTON. Orton was acquired by IMI in 2006 and is an international leader in the manufacturer of triple eccentric metal seated valves & rubber seated butterfly valves for almost any industry.
- MV Series Triple Eccentric Metal Seated Valves
- DS Series Centered Rubber Seated Butterfly Valves
- TF Series PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves
- TT Series Full PTFE Lined Butterfly Valves
- VF Series Double Eccentric Butterfly Valves
- MR Series Control Butterfly Valves
- NR Series Non-Return Butterfly Valves
- CKV Series Single Plate Wafer Check Valves.
- Power Plants
- Chemical & Refinery
- Water Treatment
- General Utilities
- ISO 9001 by DNV
- TA-LUFT by TUV
- API 607 IV ed. & BS6755 pt2 (fire test)
- PED 97/23/EC, Module H-6.