Oseco is the market leader in manufacturing rupture discs, explosion vents, and other pressure relief products. Oseco manufactures rupture discs, explosion vents, and other pressure relief products. Oseco`s intelligent pressure relief systems protect people, plants, processes and the environment across the globe. As a leader in technically advanced pressure relief products, Oseco delivers unique design, testing and consultancy services for pressure management. Protection for your capital equipment from catastrophic failure across multiple markets across the globe.
Oseco is the market leader in manufacturing rupture discs, explosion vents, and other pressure relief products.
Oseco's Primary Aim
Day by day, hour by hour, the Oseco team delivers for every customer order, a Rupture Disc or Explosion Vent solution that has built into it:
Custom Engineered pressure relief technology that provides life safety for our customers and team members.
- Protection for your capital equipment from catastrophic failure across multiple markets across the globe.
- A unique Oseco design, tested and supported by dedicated consultancy service for your pressure management challenges.
The Oseco Difference
Delivering exceptional pressure management Life Safety and Equipment Protection solutions for our Customers is underpinned by our Best Quality approach. This tremendous amount of effort and commitment to Continuous Improvement, Empowerment, Safe operational environment for Oseco team members and drive for Operational Excellence, gives Oseco the platform to deliver:
- We strive to provide you with the Best Application Solution and Best Product Performance Guarantee.
- Product Customization– Designed to meet your exact need and specifications.
- Product Optimization– The correct product technology to maximize performance or best ‘fit for purpose’ design for your application.
- The Best Engineered Team
- Regional Technical Sales Representatives– local face to face experts
- Centralized Global Technical Sales Representatives– Manufacturer based experts to manage your orders or questions.
- Global licensed and Registered Engineer Team– Industry experts on codes / standards and provide creative solutions to your design challenges.
- www.oseco.com - Easy 24/7 on line in local language access for technical direction, ideas, local contacts, quote request, presentation request and other time saving solutions.
- World Class Lean Enterprise– Active Lean, 5S and Kaizen culture to relieve operational waste and deliver market best lead times.
- Emergency Response Team- Have an emergency? The un-expected just happened? It’s late Friday night and you still need to keep production going? Call OSECO, we will expedite. OSECO will design, build and ship your product at a moment’s notice.
- Availability 24/7/365– You will get in touch with a real person!
- Dependable Delivery– Deliver when we agreed to, if we cannot you will be notified in advance
- Industry Certified– Oseco follows a stringent and traceable line of processes before products are placed into use.
- Best Warranty- You know that we are confident about our products and services, if it does not perform, we will honor our warranty promise and provide a mutual solution.
To be the partner of choice for pressure management, protecting lives and assets in your most critical environments.
The Oseco brand is built on a foundation of Safety and Best Quality, driven by our customers demand for Performance, Custom Solutions and Reliability.
Oseco is a Halma Group company
Halma is a cash generative and highly profitable group which develops, makes, and markets products that are used to protect lives, or improve the quality of life, for individuals and businesses worldwide.
Halma's four specialist business sectors are:
Products which protect assets and people at work. Specialised interlocks which safely control critical processes. Instruments which detect flammable and hazardous gases. Explosion protection and corrosion monitoring products.
Products which detect hazards to protect assets and people in public spaces and commercial buildings. Fire and smoke detectors, fire detection systems, security sensors and audible/visual warning devices. Sensors used on automatic doors and elevators in buildings and transportation.
Products used to improve personal and public health. Devices used to assess eye health, assist with eye surgery and primary care applications. Fluidic components such as pumps, probes, valves and connectors used by medical diagnostic OEMs.
- Environmental & Analysis
Products and technologies for analysis in safety, life sciences and environmental markets. Market-leading opto-electronic technology and gas conditioning products. Products to monitor water networks, UV technology for disinfecting water, and water quality testing products.
The group's value creation strategy is: To create shareholder value based on five principles:
Operate in specialised global markets offering long-term growth underpinned by robust growth drivers;
Build businesses which lead specialised global markets through innovative products differentiated on performance and quality rather than price alone;
Recruit and develop top quality boards to lead our businesses and nurture an entrepreneurial culture within a framework of rigorous financial discipline;
Acquire companies and intellectual assets that extend our existing activities, enhance our entrepreneurial culture, fit into our decentralised operating structure and meet our demanding financial performance expectations;
Achieve a high Return on Capital Employed to generate cash efficiently and to fund organic growth, closely targeted acquisitions, and sustained dividend growth.