Ozonator Industries Ltd., the manufacturer and world distributor of the Ozonator NG Technology - the most sustainable technology available for the sterilization of medical and bio-hazardous waste. The Ozonator sterilization technology is based on ozone and does not use heat, steam, chemicals, microwaves or radiation to sterilize waste to 6log10 (99.9999%) reduction. The waste is processed and treated at room temperature using ozone resulting in `zero` emissions. Our newly released Ozonator NG-3000 is simple to install, effortless to operate and is the cleanest, safest and is the most environmentally friendly (sustainable) sterilization technology on the market today. The Ozonator model NG-3000 has up to 50% more capacity and can be operated 24 hours per day - 7 days per week with up to 1200 kg per hour by weight or 4.5 cubic meters per hour by volume. `Ozone kills all known Virus and Pathogens including Prions (proteins that cause brain disease)`.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Health and Safety - Hazardous Substances
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
Welcome to Ozonator Industries Ltd., the manufacturer and distributor of the OZONATOR; the best technology available for the sterilization of bio-hazardous waste.
The OZONATOR is a sterilization technology that doesn’t use heat, steam, microwaves or radiation to sterilize. Our newly released OZONATOR NG-3000 is the cleanest, safest and and most environmentaly friendly sterilization technology on the market today and now has up to 50% more capacity than previous OZONATOR models. And oh yes, did we mention that it has ZERO EMISSIONS?
The OZONATOR is the ONLY technology to be verified by ETV Canada for the sterilization of solid bio-hazardous waste and has now also been approved by the State of California, the State of Florida as well as other regions of the United States.
For a technology with such huge waste processing capabilities, the OZONATOR has an incredibly small environmental footprint. Not only does the OZONATOR NG Technology have ZERO emissions, the OZONATOR is easy to install, simple to operate and an immediate and on-site solution. The OZONATOR eliminates the need for waste storage, special boxes and liners, refrigeration, special handling and trucking, etc.
The OZONATOR NG Technology does NOT produce noxious odours during the process because the waste is sterilized at room temperature with ozone.
In all aspects, the OZONATOR has been designed with ease of use and operator safety in mind. It literally takes just minutes to learn how to run the OZONATOR. The unit’s on-board computer system performs a multitude of checks and double-checks before each load is processed and then monitors the waste sterilization and then logs the information for both future retrieval and remote monitoring.
Since the installation and commissioning of the OZONATOR NG-1000 in 2008, Union Hospital has processed in excess of 13,000,000 pounds (5,896,800 kg) of waste through the unit. The OZONATOR system is operated twenty (20) hours per day and seven days per week at this location.
The waste is collected from all parts of the Union Hospital facility and includes regulated medical waste, pathological (anatomical) waste and regular kitchen waste. Union Hospital is able to process all of the waste on site without worrying about odors or the safety of their employees.
The waste is reduced in volume by up to 90% and the cost of the waste disposal has been significantly reduced. Union Hospital has realized a total savings of more than $500,000.00 in hauling fees since the switch to on-site waste management using the OZONATOR technology.
- Approximately 90% of the system is manufactured from 316 high grade stainless steel.
- The OZONATOR units are designed and built for a twenty plus (20+) year operating life.
- The OZONATOR can be operated 24 / 7 and 365 days per year.
- The OZONATOR has built in redundancy with two oxygen fractionators and two ozone plasma generators.
- . The system can operate with one O2 and one O3 units to ensure a reliable level of ozone for sterilization.
- The cart weigh scale is a “certified” electronic scale.
- The OZONATOR is equipped with remote telemetry.
- The SSI “quad” shaft shredder is custom built for OZONATOR with stainless steel body.
- The SSI shredder is one of the best shredders available and has a one piece sizing screen to ensure a volume reduction of up to 90 %.
- The treatment chamber has continuous sampling of ozone with telemetry.
- The oxygen level is monitored (continuous) with telemetry. Volume liters per minute.
- The ozone level is monitored (continuous) with telemetry. Percent by weight.
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems to ensure operational efficiency and reliability.
- Built in safety features and simple operating system.
- Self monitoring and report options.
- Remote telemetry allows for monitoring / diagnostics via high speed internet to OZONATOR technical support team.
- The shredder and receiving hopper are sterilized with ozone every cycle.