Pacific Agricultural Laboratory is an analytical laboratory located in Portland, Oregon dedicated to the analysis of pesticides, herbicides and fungicides in a variety of matrices. From low level water monitoring to food and agricultural commodities screening, PAL is ready to help with any pesticides related analysis in a wide variety of sample matrices. We offer testing for individual compounds as well as mutiresidue screens in water, soil and plant tissue. We are a customer driven company, and strive to meet to meet the varied needs of our customers whatever they may be. Our goal is to provide excellent service, accurate and reliable analytical data and quick turn around times that satisfy customer requirements.
Pacific Agricultural Laboratory is committed to providing the highest level of analytical services, with special emphasis on pesticides and agricultural issues. PAL uses the most current methodologies and instrumentation available to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction. PAL is an employee-oriented company that provides a personally and professionally satisfying environment with decades of knowledge and experience. An ISO 17025 compliant quality management system assures quality, integrity and tracability of all results. PAL strives to meet promised deadlines while creating long term working relationships with our customers.
Facilities and instrumentation
- Two Agilent 7890 gas chromatographs equipped with 7010 series MS/MS spectrometers.
- Agilent 6890 gas chromatograph equipped with dual electron capture detectors.
- Agilent 7890 gas chromatograph equipped with a flame photometric detector (FPD)
- Agilent 6495 HPLC-MS/MS system. Equipped with a 1200 HPLC, a 6495 MS/MS spectrometer, and a MassHunter data processing package.
- Agilent 6460 HPLC-MS/MS system. Equipped with a 1200 HPLC, a 6460 MS/MS spectrometer, and a MassHunter data processing package.
- Waters Xevo TQ UPLC-MS/MS system. Equipped with an Acquity UPLC, a Xevo TQ MS/MS spectrometer, and a Masslynx data processing package.
- Agilent 1100 HPLC-fluorescence detector system. Equipped with a Pickering post column reactor and fluorescence detector configured for Glyphosate analysis.
- Promium Element laboratory information management system (LIMS).