Palas develops and builds fine dust monitoring devices, nanoparticle measurement systems, aerosol spectrometer systems, aerosol generators (for solid and liquid particles, dilution systems and filter (media) test systems. With more than 50 patents filed since 1983, Palas is continuously setting standards in the field of aerosol technology. Palas innovations result in superior quality and durability of the products, leading to unique technical and economic advantages for our international customers. Manufacturers of particulate measurement systems.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Laboratory Equipment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- 1,000,000 - 10,000,000 â¬
Short company portrait of Palas GmbH, filmed on 23 March 2011 during the Filtech 2011 in Wiesbaden, Germany
- We perceive our customers as partners and provide them the optimal benefit from extensive technical advice and support as well as from special services.
- With the development and production of filter test systems and optical aerosol spectrometers Palas is the market leader. All our products are developed and produced on our premises - made in Germany by Palas.
- With up to now 60 patent applications worldwide (update 05/2010), we develop continually our product lines.
Palas enters its long-lasting expertise into the development of safe standards in the particle and filter technology with the development work and the practical application.
Palas is represented in several ISO, DIN and VDI committees. The main topics are:
- Standards for filter test systems
- Standards for counting aerosol measuring devices
- Standards to calibrate counting aerosol measuring devices
- Guidelines for aerosol generation
Innovative solutions for industry and research
For more than 25 years Palas has stood for excellent quality, operating efficiency and reliability in the field of aerosol and particle technology. Well-known companies, universities and research centres in about 60 countries trust in the Palas precision technology.
- Filter test systems
- Particle measurement systems for
- high temperatures and pressures
- environment and workplace
- Fine dust monitoring systems
- Nanoparticle measurement technology
- Particle generators
- Dilution systems
- Clean room particle technology
- Special developments
- Calibration systems
- Trainings and seminars
Excellent quality 'made in Germany'
Palas stands worldwide for precision, operating efficiency, motivated service and flexibility and guarantees optimal solutions for many different challenges. A high claim of quality and precision in detail form the basis for the generation of exactly defined aerosols, dusts and soot particles as well as for the reliable particle measurement and testing of filters.
All devices are low in maintenance, can be calibrated by the customers themselves, are robust and easy to handle.
Palas offers functional and attractive solutions:
- Particle generation
- Aerosol transportation
- Particle measurement technology
- Filter test systems
- Process measurement technology
- Training courses and seminars
A reliable and reasonably priced filter testing and particle measurement! Our proof: The satisfaction of our customers! Please contact us! We have an individual solution for each challenge.
Nearly 100 test rigs for the quality assurance and the development of filters are being used worldwide with great success.
- MFP series for the determination of fractional separation efficiency and the loading measurement of filter media
- HEPA / ULPA test rig for filter media | DIN EN 1822-3
- Car interior filters | DIN 71460-1 u. 2 / ISO 11155-1 and 2
- Compressed air filters up to 10 bar overpressure | ISO 12500
- Vacuum cleaner filters
- Ventilation filters | EN 779 / ASHRAE 52.2
- Engine air filters | ISO CD 19713 / ISO 5011
- Oil separators heatable up to 150°C
- Cooling oil separators
- Cleanable filter media VDI 3926
- Test rig for inertial separators
Due to a clear characterization of the single components like aerosol generator, dilution system, discharging unit, our high-resolution scattered light spectrometer system welas ® digital as well as a practice-orientated, easy to handle filter test software Palas® provide economical, reliable and reproducible complete systems and single components for the filter testing.
Testing filters can be so easy!